Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 waterlilybarb's post

That's the reason why they did for the humour

Preggers

This was a funny episode with the football team dancing and that was a nice father and son speech

All these nice, good, harmless people surrounded by these mean, conniving and scheming people - almost surreal, I really enjoy this show

Reply 43#43 tycoonworld's post

Yes i really feel bad for Will his wife is EVIL man i want to shoot her.

Reply 44#44 bala's post

And this incredible Sue - the things I'd like to do to her!!!

Reply 45#45 tycoonworld's post

She's not as bad as Will's wife- you can't really blame her she wants be on top in school activities and see Glee as a threat.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I think she is bad, Will's wife is selfish and egoistic and spoilt, just as Quinn, but Sue is mean - my opinion

As I said the other 2 are way worse than Sue because they always have ulterior motives at least with Sue what you see is what you get.

Episodes 1-5

So I finally got around to watching Glee and caught up on all five episodes. I really like this show. It's very different to anything that's out there and funnily enough, and before I watched with Kristin Chenoweth in this last episode, it sort of has a bit of the Pushing Daisies vibe to it.

Episode 5

I didn't recognise any of songs singed in this episode

Reply 50#50 bala's post

I thought April actually sang her song or the lip sync was better

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

All of the actors do their own singing, but I imagine they pre-record them & have to lip sync to themselves.  I just wish the editing was a little tighter, as it's sometimes very evident that they are lip syncing - ie: Kristin Chenoweth this week.  That was her voice - but in the bowling alley scene her lips were slightly out of sync to the song.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Ah I'm in love with this show!  I can't get enough of it!  I do have to agree about Sue - at least she puts it all out there.  But I'm upset about WIll's wife and Quinn.  What a brat!  I knew there was no way she got preggers in the hot tub, I figured it was a scare!  but then to find out it's Puck [that's his name, right?]... wow.  I do like that the other guys joined Glee tho!  Much better!  And Kristen was awesome, such a quirky addition for this week!

It is great how things are coming together. i also agree that Puck and the cheerleader are brats. She just want to use him to get her way.

vitamin D

As most people know I'm not a fan of this show however this was the first episode of Glee i actually like because there were only 2 dance routines. . The reason i never like past too much singing/dancing and the fact this episode kept it down minimum was great.

This episode was more character driven and less annoying compared to the last few episode. i like story-line aspect of this show, if they can do more episodes like this i probably like the show a lot more. There now got story-arc Quinn actually agree to allow Will's wife to adopt. At some point Will would have find out about this.

The fake nurse thing to spy  on Will giving kids drugs to boost their performance was amusing. usually most performance drugs for sports but i found amusing that anyone use drugs for musicals   .

The secret marriage you must really like the person very much to agree to a secret marriage.

Sue co-chair Glee club WOW

Reply 55#55 bala's post

This episode made me completely HATE Will's wife.  I didn't like her before and agree her type of behaviour (sneaky & deceptive) is much worse than Sue, but for some reason this episode pushed it over the edge for me.  It makes me wonder what she was like when she & Will were younger that attracted him to her.  She said she took pseudo-fed back then to keep her going, but there must have been an inkling of the witch she would become.  I will say, I agree with her on sticking up for her marriage and telling the other one (guidance counsellor) to back off, but she didn't have to be so nasty & manipulative.  That's what I hate.

It ought to be hilarious to see Sue co-chairing Glee, to see how she tries to undermine Will.  Can't wait for sectionals - and all the singing!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 56#56 waterlilybarb's post

i think the problem Will is nice guy and she knew how play him to make him be with her. obviously your are right but Will is a naive person i don't think he know how manipulative his wife is and she seems to good job at hiding it in front of him. The whole things a mess which is going to blow up in her face no way she can keep it going next 6 months.

I have to agree with you Barb.  This realy made me not like Will's wife. ugh.  Im not a fan of divorce, so it's kinda a catch 22 with will &  the guidance counselor (why can't I remember anyone's name? haha).  but i guess we all kinda change our thoughts when it's tv and not real life.  I'm so ready for Quinn to admit she's prego w/ Pucks baby.  And for her to tell Will about his wife.  I think she will do it soon too.

It's sad about the guidance counselor & gym coach.  that's not what marriage is supposed to be about.

Glee 1x07 Throwdown

I cant believe Terri is still gets away with her fake pregnancy and now she gets the doctors to change the sex of the baby but Will face after was sad

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

yes every episode look worse and worser i can't wait for it to blow up on her face

Thread