Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Good episode except some of the wheelchair scenes like in the corridors was over the top, Artie's solo in the auditorium was great

Yeah I loved Arties solo too.  And it's interesting seeing things break down with Quinn / Finn and heat up with Puck.  Wonder if she is going to find someone to adopt who will pay all of her bills?  And I was glad not to see too much of Teri, but am wondering when Will is going to find out!

I also like the developing relationship with Kurt and his dad.  I wasn't sure what he was going to say after that phone call.  this episode was all about seeing people's other sides - like Sues!  Crazy!

1x10 Ballad

I liked their thoughts during the opening ballad between Rachel and Mr. Schuester and the look on Rachel's face with the second ballad meant it didn't go to plan but Quinn's reaction to Finn for telling his mother was annoying. Finn's ballad to Quinn in front of her parents was funny  i hope the truth comes out before the end of the season

1x11 Hairography

I think Mr. Schuester will regret getting rid of the blue bomber for the family car when the truth comes out

1x12 Mattress

I thought the Mattress add was great but i don't think that Quinn should of been so acrobatic and about time Will found out about the baby

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

I thought the same thing about Quinn.  Glad it wasn't only me. lol  Jumping on the beds wouldn't have been bad, but they had her land on her belly.  What pregnant woman does that?

Also, it's about time Will figured out his wife isn't pregnant!  How she kept it hidden so long is beyond me.  I know she was all paranoid and wouldn't let himtouch her, but they still slept in the same bed.  Generally you touch someone at sometime during the night just by changing position.  Maybe she didn't sleep.  

Bummer about the mattresses.  As soon as he started taking the plastic off the one, I knew something bad would come of it.  Next week is the fall finale, and the promos for it look good.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 86#86 waterlilybarb's post

haha I was distracted  by the sweet stunts that the guys were doing on the mattresses!  So cool!  I loved that scene. It was so fun.  I was really disappointed in Finn though, but how awesome was it how Quinn stepped up?  I did not see her turning down Cheerios after all that time!  

So glad Will found out.  You are right - how is it possible to keep that a secret for so long?  

SPOILER

I heard his wifey is back next spring (I cannot wait until APRIL!) so it will be interesting to see what is happening with them.  Maybe Quinn will still give her the baby and she will learn how to be a single mom?

I also heard that Finn is going to find out next week - about dang time!  How can he believe he got her pregnant from making out in a hot tub.  Shouldn't he have done some research?  I guess that is who he is though - trusting Quinn that much, not to question her.

Finally got to watch this episode at last! Brilliant one. What a great actor Matthew Morrison is. Those scenes with him and Terry, wow, intense !! I'm so glad it finally came out though. I was getting fed up with it.

So is Will going to stop Emma from marrying Ken? I sure hope so!!!

Can't believe next week is the last

1x13: Sectionals

Excellent episode!  I so wish I had recorded it - Rachel's number was amazing.  I hate that we now have to wait until the spring for new epis.

Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post

Nice recovery after the others used their play list and a standing ovation for Rachel's solo was great, about time that Quinn's secret is out

these last 2 episodes were the best. Sue got called out on her mess and fired love it!, Finally Will and Emma in the end was perfect. Will's wife will most likely just turn into the witch we know she is and even ask for Will's underwear in the divorce. Don't see them back together. well now the waiting begins.

Only getting a chance to post on this now. They really were the best two episodes of this season. I loved that it ended that way. Will and Emma are supposed to be together, but we know Terri is not going to take that lying down.

Now, did anyone remember Terri saying that she come home early because she was tired and then she said she hadn't been sleeping well. Not surprising as her husband has just left her. But, does anyone else think she might now actually be pregnant and this will scupper things for Emma and Will when the show returns? I know she wasn't letting Will near her because she was afraid he would find out that the bump was not real, but perhaps it was before that and she never thought to check? I guess we'll see, but that's my theory.

I'm so glad that Finn finally found out, about time. It was so funny that the judges didn't really care who would win. That made me lol. And the part were Sue finger kissed Will was hilarious "Love ya like a sista" - haha!

Reply 92#92 shinny's post

I forgot about that, but I did think Terri might now really be pregnant when that scene played.  

Such a long wait - good thing the final season of Lost starts up on February 2nd.

no way she hasn't let him touch her in months, I will be so mad if she is!!!!! :@

Reply 94#94 gabsimom's post

I thought of that too when I was posting, but remember that when she initially found out she wasn't preggers, they were VERY "busy" because she was trying to get pregnant quick.  They probably only stopped as she was supposed to start showing.

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yes i finally got around watch this episode those mattress were fun i didn't notice she landed on her belly but you make a good point-one thing occurred to me i thought these competition should have original songs right otherwise artist could sue them-i know it's a tv show but if group perform copyright song in a competition wouldn't they be disqualified. i know shouldn't think too hard. i hate the fact the show is using commercial song to actually get rating-your telling me they couldn't hire a song writer to write songs for the show that we never heard?.

I'm glad he found out i would actually broke up with her but i can't wait to see final episode.

1st knowing this from choir and theater club from schools, schools do pay small royalities to use these songs.

sectionals

Racheal solo was really annoying i hate those types of songs but she sang it well so credit to her for singing a difficult song i could never sing a song like that.

Group song was nice i really liked it.   

Will going wedding finding out ken left her feeling bad.

goodbye SUE

nice song at end this second song i actually liked in this episode  

Reply 97#97 gabsimom's post

Thank you letting me know this -i suspect something but weren't sure

Reply 98#98 bala's post

WOW!  You have a very limited musical tolerance (style-wise). Rachel's solo was awesome - it made me want to rewatch Funny Girl, which if a Broadway revival is done, the girl that plays Rachel should play the lead.  I was singing it all day yesterday (mostly in my head) while we were painting...and my brother's buddy said when he hears that song it reminds him of Annette Bening in American Beauty.

Thread