Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 waterlilybarb's post

yeah are you surprised i told you many times i hate musical and it's songs like those that put me off.

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Not surprised you didn't like it, but a little surprised you're still watching the show.

BTW, I dug out my copy of Funny Girl last night and watched it...and sang along to nearly every song.  I'm sure my neighbour loved it.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 102#102 waterlilybarb's post

nothing to watch on sunday and had 3 hours to kill

Behind the Scenes of "The Kiss" with Will & Emma

Mark's Tribute to his Glee Family

I am impressed with this song who actually believe he had a decent singing voice-i really like this type of song because it actually quite sweet. [ Last edited by bala at 12-16-2009 19:07 ]

Glee returns tonight with an all new episode.

Hell-O Glee returns with a bang: new couples, new songs and new attitude. Rachel and Finn have a rocky start to their relationship at the same time that Will and Emma try to find a way to be together. After sectionals, New Directions focuses on Vocal Adrenaline, their new competition that may offer new love interests as well.

Hell-o

Who would thought there were so many song that were titled Hello

Yes don't rub it in i did actually choose to watch this against my better judgement actually I had a spare hour to kill nothing to watch on the site so what have i got lose i already hate the show so it doesn't really make difference if i watch it or not right .

i did like  Rachal solo number hell

Sue back

Will making out with the enemy was funny -Are you gay line was funny.

Reply 107#107 bala's post

Emma and Will's relationship didn't last long but Will making out with the enemy was funny

So glad this is back and a great episode to kick it off.

Wasn't it very obvious what Jesse St James was up to, but I'm glad Finn hasn't given up on them and is prepared to fight for their relationship. You can see him picking up the pieces soon!

You've got to love Brittney's one liners, she's hilarious!!!

I suppose they had to go this route with Will and Emma because they couldn't become the happy couple yet. We need more drama where these two are concerned.

Dolphins are just gay sharks!

Bala it is ok we all know you are loving this show even if you can't explain why. You obviously want to hate it but can't

I am engorged with venom!

Reply 110#110 gabsimom's post

i don't love the show it just i want to kind of know what going happen next

Reply 110#110 gabsimom's post

"Sometimes I forget my middle name"

This episode was fantabulous - I couldn't stop laughing about the gay dolphins joke either. hahahaha

And I'm going to say it here and now - I think Jesse St James isn't playing her.  I was suspicious at first, and yes I did see VAs coach give him that look, but I think he really likes Rachel.  I may be wrong in the end.  But in case I am right, I'm just saying it now for all to see. hahahaha

Loved the scene with Will and the VA coach too.  And Emma.  Awww I think they both need some healing.  But next week is Madonna.  And she did Like a Virgin.  So I'm really hoping Emma doesn't throw herself at Mr Schu.  She would so regret it later!

I also loved Finn this episode.  It will be interesting to see what happens as he fights for Rachel  

Reply 113#113 themegababe's post

You could be right Meg, the old double play. Making us think one thing, when the opposite is happening. I was thinking that he might start out doing it "for the team" but end up really liking Rachel.....we'll have to wait and see.

Me too, loved Finn this episode.

Okay so this next episode totally throws me off on what I'm thinking about Rachel / Jesse.  What do you all think?

And this is totally random but my good friend from high school is auditioning to be on Glee.  A lot of their stuff is based on social media (twitter, etc) -- so myspace plays a big role in their audition process.  If you have a minute and a myspace account, please go and vote for her.  And I owe you big time!  and even if you don't have an account, watch her monologue.  When she mentions Notables, just know I was in that with her
http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=11302897

oh and ps not a big Finn fan this episode.  Lame

and yeah.  We will talk once it's updated.  Sorry to be chatting early!

The Power of Madonna

It's hard to know what's going on with Jesse Meg, I agree. He could really have done that for Rachel, or maybe it's all part of the big plan!!

I was really looking forward to this episode and it didn't disappoint! The songs were great, loved Sue's piece too.

Why did you think Finn was lame in this episode Meg? Was it because he slept with Santana? I think it would have been less realistic if he didn't, to be honest. Guys are girls certainly don't think alike when it comes to that!! lol.

Oh and another great Brittany line:

"Mr Schuester, is he your son?"

*Edit*

Oh and what about Kurt and Mercedes defecting to the Cheerios!? I can kind of understand why they did but you know Sue is going to use this to her advantage in the future!

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-21-2010 09:51 ]

Quote:
Guys are girls certainly don't think alike when it comes to that!! lol.
Your absolute right about that and I suppose with guys it's all about payback we don't always think about the other person, we do things to make us happy. Finn did that because he's angry at Racheal but i thought it nice of him to welcome Jesse to group at the end.
Quote:
"Mr Schuester, is he your son?"
Yes this line did also put a smile on my face
Quote:
what about Kurt and Mercedes defecting to the Cheerios!?
There performance of 4 minutes was great I really like that because of the fact it performed by these two characters. They don't get shine much and this really provided them with an oppounity to do this. I think your right Sue is using them.
Quote:
He could really have done that for Rachel, or maybe it's all part of the big plan!!
Yeah i think it's part of the plan because he really doesn't look like type of guy you can actually trust every guys know if you tell a girl you will wait until there ready knows there really don't have wait long because the girl thinks oh he been so considerate and it manipulative tactic high school boys used to get girls in bed because of this I don't trust him

Interesting episode with the girls view about sex compared to the boys and  the dancing on stilts i thought was different and i liked the girls singing Express Yourself

Thread