Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 waterlilybarb's post

That's the reason why they did for the humour

Reply 43#43 tycoonworld's post

Yes i really feel bad for Will his wife is EVIL man i want to shoot her.

Reply 45#45 tycoonworld's post

She's not as bad as Will's wife- you can't really blame her she wants be on top in school activities and see Glee as a threat.

Episode 5

I didn't recognise any of songs singed in this episode

vitamin D

As most people know I'm not a fan of this show however this was the first episode of Glee i actually like because there were only 2 dance routines. . The reason i never like past too much singing/dancing and the fact this episode kept it down minimum was great.

This episode was more character driven and less annoying compared to the last few episode. i like story-line aspect of this show, if they can do more episodes like this i probably like the show a lot more. There now got story-arc Quinn actually agree to allow Will's wife to adopt. At some point Will would have find out about this.

The fake nurse thing to spy  on Will giving kids drugs to boost their performance was amusing. usually most performance drugs for sports but i found amusing that anyone use drugs for musicals   .

The secret marriage you must really like the person very much to agree to a secret marriage.

Sue co-chair Glee club WOW

Reply 56#56 waterlilybarb's post

i think the problem Will is nice guy and she knew how play him to make him be with her. obviously your are right but Will is a naive person i don't think he know how manipulative his wife is and she seems to good job at hiding it in front of him. The whole things a mess which is going to blow up in her face no way she can keep it going next 6 months.

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

yes every episode look worse and worser i can't wait for it to blow up on her face

Reply 61#61 waterlilybarb's post

thank you for thinking of me it's good thing i watch it on here you skip all singing parts

Reply 63#63 waterlilybarb's post

until it get moved into the vip section

i like song ride with me by nelly

Reply 65#65 waterlilybarb's post

yep i don't like the fact that they do break into song- i don't mind them singing a song in glee club as part of them practising but when they break into a song and do those dance routines it really  annoys me .

If it was just them singing and not moving around i wouldn't have a problem. like if they singing like a choir i don't have a problem it's the combination of them singing and dancing that get to me .

Honestly i like the story-line as the character are all interesting. i always perfered music in the background while character are talking   

As for the song choice there probably 1 song per episode i like. That's me being nice

[ Last edited by bala at 10-16-2009 19:59 ]

Reply 67#67 waterlilybarb's post

Well your probably right but at the current rate at which they are adding new show they good chance i will be able first season before it get moved to vip section.
Quote:
when they just break into song, it's actually more relevant to the story
i perfectly understand that but we are not kids we don't need them spell it out for us. what's next a whole episode of each them singing from begaining to end that would really be worst episode . we are not morns we know how character are feeling so by them doing this i feel they think audience not getting. it's like there are trying to driving a nail through my head .

Reply 69#69 waterlilybarb's post

i don't think they are skilled enough to be singing for 40 minutes

mesh up

Ok Rachal and puck the slash-wars we never had that at our school because we had pay for it .  the worst song as to be wedding shop song that was painful to hear my ears are burning from that song.   . Rest of song were tolerable to hear . it does seem more episode i watch more immune I'm getting towards singing .

[ Last edited by bala at 10-22-2009 13:21 ]

Reply 77#77 themegababe's post

well that it's now moved vip section time to let go

Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

Yes i finally got around watch this episode those mattress were fun i didn't notice she landed on her belly but you make a good point-one thing occurred to me i thought these competition should have original songs right otherwise artist could sue them-i know it's a tv show but if group perform copyright song in a competition wouldn't they be disqualified. i know shouldn't think too hard. i hate the fact the show is using commercial song to actually get rating-your telling me they couldn't hire a song writer to write songs for the show that we never heard?.

I'm glad he found out i would actually broke up with her but i can't wait to see final episode.

sectionals

Racheal solo was really annoying i hate those types of songs but she sang it well so credit to her for singing a difficult song i could never sing a song like that.

Group song was nice i really liked it.   

Will going wedding finding out ken left her feeling bad.

goodbye SUE

nice song at end this second song i actually liked in this episode  

Reply 97#97 gabsimom's post

Thank you letting me know this -i suspect something but weren't sure

Reply 100#100 waterlilybarb's post

yeah are you surprised i told you many times i hate musical and it's songs like those that put me off.

Reply 102#102 waterlilybarb's post

nothing to watch on sunday and had 3 hours to kill

Behind the Scenes of "The Kiss" with Will & Emma

Thread