Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Olivia Newton-John and Sue;s video was amusing and doesn't Olivia still look great, Emma standing up for herself was great

1x18 Laryngitis

Some great songs but what a way to bring Rachel back down to earth after she lost her voice and Kurt and Brittany was amusing

1x19 Dream On

Artie dream about dancing at the shopping center was good and Mr. Schuester's trading his one dream for the thirteen Glee members was nice but what's Rachel's next step to find her mother

1x20 Theatricality

Rachel's father's dress was rubbish and asking her mother for help payed off with a nice dress but i didn't like Rachel and her mothers duet before her mother left, Finn coming to help Kurt at the end was nice

1x21 Funk

Mr. Schuester thinking he had gotten the upper hand over Sue backfired but what vocal adrenalin did to Rachel was cruel, Sue and her trophies was ridiculous

Reply 148#148 bala's post

This was just an average season final for me but it was amusing when Quinn gave birth to her daughter and why would Rachel mother adopt her baby when she cant me a mother to Rachel

Glee Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 21, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 22:56 ]

2x01 Audition

Nice returning episode with Rachel and Finn disagree over the possibility of some new recruits but i don't like the new coach after firing Finn but his tryout for the Cheerios was terrible

Reply 6#6 themegababe's post

Will does seem to be having a mid life crisis and i think they over did the Britney hallucinations at the dentist but Rachel using Quinn to find out how Finn felt was crafty

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Finn and his grilled cheese sandwich with the face of Jesus on it was amusing but it was sad about Kurt's father

Reply 12#12 themegababe's post

Quinn and Sam do look good together lets hope he's got enough to pay for their first date

Reply 14#14 magic4u's post

And then a step to the right

2x06 Never Been Kissed

Sam's unconventional way of controlling his urges was amusing untill a few other members pick up on the strategy and start using it too But when Coach Beiste gets wind of what they are up to I'm not surprised she was upset

2x07 The Substitute

Sue acting as the substitute principle was crazy because she wanted to cancel everything including the football team which would leave the cheerleaders without a team to cheer but interesting guest appearance from Gwyneth Paltrow

Reply 23#23 bala's post

It's about time something was done about Karofsky it's just a shame it was short lived and i thought the idea of a Glee wedding was crazy but after watching it i was impressed how upbeat it was and Finn tribute to Kurt was nice

Reply 25#25 bala's post

After all that he should of told everyone Karofsky is gay

Reply 28#28 bala's post

I'm glad that Kurt is still around considering he's not in Glee Club at the moment and i liked Quinn and Sam's duet but the magic comb was amusing

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Artie discovering that Brittany still believes in Santa was amusing but then Brittany asking Santa for Artie to walk was a bit optimistic and Sue dressing up as the Grinch must of felt normal for her, it looks like the coach brought Artie's gift which was great

PS the next episode isn't til February

Reply 33#33 bala's post

I'm only 35 episodes behind again and then i will be able to watch some of the shows that I've been saving for a quiet period

2x11 The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

Brittany and the other girls having to choose whether to put their lives at risk involving a circus cannon was crazy but the glee club in the half-time mash-up of Thriller was funny

Thread