Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mark's Tribute to his Glee Family

I am impressed with this song who actually believe he had a decent singing voice-i really like this type of song because it actually quite sweet. [ Last edited by bala at 12-16-2009 19:07 ]

Hell-o

Who would thought there were so many song that were titled Hello

Yes don't rub it in i did actually choose to watch this against my better judgement actually I had a spare hour to kill nothing to watch on the site so what have i got lose i already hate the show so it doesn't really make difference if i watch it or not right .

i did like  Rachal solo number hell

Sue back

Will making out with the enemy was funny -Are you gay line was funny.

Reply 110#110 gabsimom's post

i don't love the show it just i want to kind of know what going happen next

Quote:
Guys are girls certainly don't think alike when it comes to that!! lol.
Your absolute right about that and I suppose with guys it's all about payback we don't always think about the other person, we do things to make us happy. Finn did that because he's angry at Racheal but i thought it nice of him to welcome Jesse to group at the end.
Quote:
"Mr Schuester, is he your son?"
Yes this line did also put a smile on my face
Quote:
what about Kurt and Mercedes defecting to the Cheerios!?
There performance of 4 minutes was great I really like that because of the fact it performed by these two characters. They don't get shine much and this really provided them with an oppounity to do this. I think your right Sue is using them.
Quote:
He could really have done that for Rachel, or maybe it's all part of the big plan!!
Yeah i think it's part of the plan because he really doesn't look like type of guy you can actually trust every guys know if you tell a girl you will wait until there ready knows there really don't have wait long because the girl thinks oh he been so considerate and it manipulative tactic high school boys used to get girls in bed because of this I don't trust him

Reply 121#121 waterlilybarb's post

Well apart from the singing there were some good story-lines, Kurt trying fix his dad with Finn mum kind of backfired on him but it show something good can happen as a result. I felt bad Kurt that his dad prefer to hang with Finn watching football but can you blame him. not matter what he says i think a part of him miss the fact he doesn't have straight son.

Mercedes- Singing beautiful was a fantastic song for how she was feeling but what really annoys is that Sue got credit for that . I can't believe she expose Sue diet shake that would put end of her job..

[ Last edited by bala at 4-28-2010 15:17 ]

just wondering?

Did any of the songs in this episode made you feel old ?

Reply 132#132 codebreaker's post

Yes wow the boy is mine by brandy it been almost 10 years since i heard that song

Reply 140#140 waterlilybarb's post

Same here i don't understand people fascination with Lady Gaga I honest think she's odd yet media love her. . i did like the boy's number that was great .

i love Kurt dad speech i guess it had to be said but you can't really blame Finn for being uncomfortable around Kurt. i would also feel uncomfortable if i had a room-mate who is gay. any guy would. I just think Finn should told Kurt's dad he felt uncomfortable about moving in and share a room with Kurt and there could made some sort  of other arrangement. . sometimes it hard to tell people truth because people want considerate to other people feeling but it's hard to maintain a balance. . It's clear to me Finn respect Kurt's dad and i think that why he kept his mouth shut initially . By the end i think they will just learn get on with each other.

Reply 144#144 codebreaker's post

Yes but she got a taste of her own medicine

Journey

This was a great season-finale and it's a shame new direction didn't win but it's clear Sue really has a heart because she got taste of her own medicine from the other judges and it made her realise that these kids deserve a second chance so they got 1 more year but than what?- they really need pull all the stops to win next year and hope they do win.

i like this show i admit it was difficult watch first couple of episode once you get used the songs it actually become watch able. it's a nice show doesn't involve any thinking..

Reply 149#149 shinny's post

i enjoyed it because i really didn't have any expectation but was disappointed they didn't win.

Reply 151#151 codebreaker's post

She wants a second chance as being a mother that what she told Rachal hence give up coach glee club focus on being a parent.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well i  had a spare couple of hours today so i went through the update list and decided to watch this episode, now  i really like some of the songs, New York actually put a smile on my face because everyone just ignore them while they were making a show of it  and Billionaire song was really unexpected song so i really like that.

I actually like new coach and possible she could stand up to Sue. I am sure Finn will back on the football within episode somehow it will be back.

Rachal figure she would give the new girl wrong direction and now Vocal Adenine has her which is a shame. That's the thing high school girl there are so insecure about themselves. I was surprised find out she finally got Finn has her boyfriend but what he said was nice after what happen.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes they did over do it but what is she thinking just because she has an episode of Glee dedicated to her doesn't mean she's popular. i did find it funny that they making fun out her and she didn't realise most songs were taking mickey out of her.

Faith

Well Kurt dad being in the hospital was sad but i am not religious person but these things happen but i like last song what if god was one of us that's a nice song.

The Rocky Horror Glee Show

Will doing a musical about rocky horror show didn't exactly go plan impress Emma because she was a fan but when her boyfriend tried out Will was annoyed .Finn being self-conscience was nice because some guys are i liked the way they address it in this episode but Sam going the other way was amusing . Mercedes did a great fankfart number.

This episode was a nightmare to watch so many musical numbers  

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes it was rather insensitive but there apology was nice touch to end the episode.

Kurt getting his first kiss was a surprise from the most unlikely person but i felt bad for Kurt when we found out it was his first. . It does seem no one seem has Kurts back but i am he made a friend in the other school and i hope he will encourage him to speak up because it just worse if he doesn't speak to someone about it.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Gwyneth Paltrow was excellent in this role i am really surprised since in the movies her acting felt rather wooden but in this episode we got see her acting talent tested in i love her performance celo song that was great. The singing in the rain remix was rather good.

I really would like if she became a regular on the show but chance are unlikely.  

Furt

A nice episode Bruno Mars-your eyes by Finn saying thank you to Kurt was nice song. It was nice wedding episode as per usual Sue marrying herself is odd but we meet her mother find out she was abandoned. Don't even get me start on Sue's wedding dress.

Sue resign as principle  to help Kurt was a surprise   But what his parent did was best thing i think any parent would done same thing. What a great clif-hanger .

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well school couldn't do anything about it but why did Kurt keep it a secret ?

Thread