Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x04 Pot O' Gold

Burt and his business friends raising the money and then standing up to Sue was great and Brittany thinking Rory's a leprechaun was amusing

3x05 The First Time

Rachel wanting to loose her virginity thinking it would help her play the part better was a little strange and Coach Beiste having an admirer was amusing

3x06 Mash Off

Santana has only herself to blame for picking on Finn and what he said in retaliation was true not like what she was saying but the slap was a surprise

3x07 I Kissed A Girl

Great song for the girls to sing (I Kissed A Girl) considering what happened between Santana and Finn about her being a lesbian but what happened when Santana told her aunt was sad

3x08 Hold On To Sixteen

Rachel and Finn tracking down their former teammate Sam Evans was interesting but finding him in a strip club was amusing and Harry's father turning up almost putting him off was a surprise and about time New Directions got first place

3x09 Extraordinary Merry Christmas

Rachel's gift ideas were a little pushy and the back & white TV show was amusing but overall a nice Christmas episode

3x10 Yes/No

Poor Sam joining the synchronized swim team just to get the jacket and Will enlisting the glee club to help him sweep Emma off her feet was great but she almost spoilt it when she brought up about marriage but the finished proposal including the synchronized swim team was awesome and Finn finding out how his father really died was sad, from the episode title i assume Rachel will say no to Finn's proposal

Thread