Thread
Printable Version

Glee Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x18 Choke

If Puck put as much effort into studying as he did with flirting with the teacher for a good grade he may get a good grade and you have to feel sorry for Coach Bieste after being abused by her husband but Rachel choking in her audition in front of Whoopi Goldberg was a surprise

3x19 Prom-asaurus

I'm surprised Finn thought Quinn was faking her injury when she was trying to walk for prom and what Puck did for Becky was sweet but the girls giving Rachel the Queen tittle was not what I expected when Quinn had won by one vote against Santana

3x20 Props

What happened to Tina after she bumped her head was a little bizarre but still amusing and the girls looking out for Coach Beiste knowing she lied about leaving her husband was nice, Puck pulling a knife after loosing the fight was disappointing and a surprise

3x21 Nationals

It was obvious Carmen would come to nationals after Rachel went out of her way to invite her after choking the first time but it was probable a good thing she didn't spot her walking in late and I have to admit the oppositions dance with the pinball machines was impressive. it was a good job they won after Finn bet all their money they would win and Will getting teacher of the year was the icing on the cake

3x22 Goodbye

Rachel being the only one to get into the New York Academy of the Dramatic Arts was ironic considering she choked first time around but Finn joining the army and forcing Rachel to go and not defer was sad

Glee Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres September 13, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 The New Rachel

Rachel beging her brand new life in New York City was interesting but Cassandra the new instructor was evil and the way the group auditioned themselves to be the new Rachel was corny, the guys making fun of the over weight dinner lady was cruel but her being Marley's Mom should make thing interesting as she overheard their comments and I'm glad she told them she was her mother

4x02 Britney 2.0

Puck's half bother, Jake has a good voice but that chip on his shoulder won't do him any favours and the flashback of Cassandra smashing the guys mobile phone was great, Jake standing up for Marley and her mother was nice, Brittany's lip-sync was amusing

4x03 Makeover

Kurt getting the intern-ship of his dreams after the video of Rachel's makeover was great, Brittany and Blaine going head-to-head for  the student council president position was a little strange and so much for hands off Rachel but Finn being at the door will be awkward

4x04 The Break-Up

The left behind club was cruel and I cant believe how many relationships are now on the rocks

4x05 The Role You Were Born to Play

I hope Marley can find away to make Kitty look stupid as she is a mean girl that needs to be brought down a peg or two

4x06 Glease

Kitty making Marley's costume small to make her fell like she's putting on weight was mean as her mother is also over weight but I thought she would notice with it being two inches smaller and how could she think she was putting on weight in that tight black outfit, I had a feeling Cassandra was up to something when she allowed Rachel and Kurt to go to the glee club production of "Grease." but sleeping with Brody was a surprise

4x07 Dynamic Duets

The guys fighting over Marley was interesting but Jake throwing the first punch should of been expected as he is a Puckerman, partnering Kitty and Marley together I thought was a bad idea but they were impressive, the guys defending Marley's mother was nice

4x08 Thanksgiving

I had a feeling something was going to happen too Marley but fainting on stage was sad and nice seeing Sarah Jessica Parker again

4x09 Swan Song

Marley fainting because of the bullying from Kitty I hope will make her think before doing it again, Rachel and Cassandra's dance off was impressive but she does make it hard for Rachel

4x10 Glee, Actually

Nice Christmas episode with Artie having a holiday dream after his fall that changes his outlook on life and Jake and Puck spending quality time together for Hanukah

4x11 Sadie Hawkins

The girls organize a Sadie Hawkins dance in which the girls ask out their dates was interesting but Blaine turning Tina down was a little cruel until he explained why

4x12 Naked

The glee club putting together a calendar photo shoot to raise money was a good idea but only the boys seemed bizarre as a girl calendar would raise more money and the girls going to New York to stop Rachel from doing a naked scene was a surprise

4x13 Diva

Santana and Sam sing off for Brittany's heart was different and you just knew Blaine would fall asleep while Tina was confessing her felling, Will kissing Emma was a surprise but it did calm her down because she was in a whirlwind preparing for her upcoming wedding

4x14 I Do

Considering Jake had no idea what to do for Marley on valentines day but with Sam's help he did an amazing job and Sue turning up in a wedding dress was just ridiculous but I had a feeling Emma would run after the Will kiss and Artie's date was a hand full

Thread