Thread
Printable Version

MAC Users See Here: Updated May 26th

reply 25#25 waterlilybarb's post

hello barb,

first, I would say that the new site and its shows works on my little macbook. I got a PM from lbjedward on an early hour of monday (1:04AM Tokyo time) asking me to test haiwai.hk on my mac machine. I checked his message during my working time so got no time to check the site and PM him that I will do it when I got home later that day... So when I got a chance to check it at home, unfortunately, haiwai.hk doesn't work. but with viptv.net it works properly without any problem happens. no browser crashing, no glitch, no skipping. it runs smoothly and it load fast. I informed it to lbjedward afterwards. I am not a techie person. I did nothing with my macbook. I got a latest version of safari and a real player 11 for mac.

Another thing is, I used Safari for my PC and it works too. Only a little bit slow in loading. At home I always use my PC for viewing shows because of its huge display.

By the way, I got a PM again from lbjedward informing me that they ruled out haiwai.hk coz it doesn't work with mac and they decoded again the viptv.net for mac.

Right now still working with my macbook... Hope it will works with you too! Goodluck!!!

rickman

New Macbook is so light and powerful! I loved it! Aluminum case, crystal display and the specs! I'm sure you'll like it too...

good to know that everyone will be happy now!!! and it load faster than before!!! to admin and everyone on this site, BIG CHEEEEEERRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Initial Pop Up Window

thought the initial pop up window was disabled for mac but it still pop up only that it is blank... it's more ok if they will absolutely disable that one. the loading in real player on mac is faster than loading in PC... can admin also just disable the initial pop up window for PC? Perhaps it will help also load faster like in mac... just an observation...

reply 41#41 brittmarie's post

It was fixed as per update by admin on 5/26. please check here - http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... p;page=9#pid115269. And its now working to most Mac users in the site except for some that still having troubles like yours... The tech people disabled the initial pop up window so your show will open and play at real player directly when you click on it. Try to downgrade your safari to version 3.2.3 and your real player to version 10 and see if this work for you... goodluck!

Note: its working on my macbook and it load fast!

Thread