Thread
Printable Version

MAC Users See Here: Updated May 26th

still nothing

Mac. Switched to Real Player 10. Now I can't even tell if that helped because the home page for each show won't even load now. Just spins and spins in Firefox. Already PM'd so hopefully that might help but just wanted to let others know that it's still not working for some Mac users.

I still  get the pop up window. how do i make it go away? also, is the only option really to downgrade safari... that  will impact my entire web experience for every site i go to!

Glad to read this as I was feeling crazy. The site used to work perfectly on my MAC and now shows take forever to load. Have tried different browsers. Different settings. Waste points left right and center just trying to watch because sometimes it works fine and other times it plays for two  seconds then loads for five to ten. I really miss the old site. And please don't tell me to PM for points back because I never get a response and gave up about 100 points ago. Have been supporting you for years but should I realistically move on if I have a mac? Doesn't seem to be a solution. Sad. It was a great thing while it lasted.

Thread