Thread
Printable Version

Treasure Conversion Help Topic

i dont get it

how come i cant watch anything???

Reply 61#61 funny1991's post

What exactly is your trouble? On the VIP site, you may view any of the shows in the green "Free Shows" section as a normal member. To view any of the VIP shows you must have VIP membership. Please see this thread for an explanation on becoming a VIP member. You can also view many shows, though not all, at www.tv-video.net - our sister site. The quality isn't quite as good, but it has improved greatly recently.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I think I did it right I had 120 G, I basically had to do 20 each time til I have 20 left it won't let me go to zero balance. so I am expecting 54 points to be added.

Reply 63#63 minnieholly's post

how much did you get?

how many points do i need to get a vip points?? pm me please

I converted 200 G to 90 points and they're supposed to go right to my VIP account, right? I still only have 2 remaining points... I was going to watch Desperate Housewives and Cold Case tonight...at least I can still get in In Plain Sight...

Reply 66#66 redsoxpatriot30's post

Gold gets converted into forum points, from there you have to convert them from forum points to VIP points.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply #67 01torres's post

Are you sure? I read numerous things about the Gold being turned directly into forum points...I hope I didn't do anything wrong while converting...

Reply 68#68 redsoxpatriot30's post

Torres is right. When you convert G into points it's FORUM points, which you have to convert later to VIP points.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #69 waterlilybarb's post

Whoops...I even said the wrong thing when I replied...well, that makes me feel better though because I thought I had lost 200 G...that's a lot of posting! Now if they could only start up a points conversion thread for this week...I'm down to 2 points, thinking I had my mod VIP card for the month, but they forgot me and I already sent a PM to zhang... The Closer!

Hi I'm just a newbie, please do bear with me. Thank you! I just like to know how can I earn treasures or points so I can have a VIP account?

Reply 71#71 nyleve's post

every post you make you get 1G Everytime you post a new topic you get 2G That how you can earn treasures

Thank you. I have no idea how to use this site. I have no money and I need points to watch Torchwood? Gah!

Quote:
Originally posted by funny1991 at 7-9-2008 01:21 how come i cant watch anything???
I'm guessing it's the same with me: we're not VIP status...

I

I have 20 treasure. i can't seem to be able to trade I't in for points what am I doing wrong?

Reply 75#75 silvermage2000's post

I am not sure unless it is because you just earned them. Maybe give it until tomorrow or try to earn 50 as suggested then convert 20. Sorry I could not be more help.

Quote:
Originally posted by silvermage2000 at 8-13-2008 01:44 I have 20 treasure. i can't seem to be able to trade I't in for points what am I doing wrong?
you can't trade 20 treasure that minimum limit which can't be converted unless more 20 but balance after has to be 20 which mean if you you have 50 G you can only trade 30 G for points not 50 since 20 in balance minimum..

think i might convert some treasure in the next few days

Reply 78#78 spratt89's post

you going on right track with your post today

Hi I'm a newbie, please do bear with me. I just like to know how can I earn treasures or points so I can have a VIP account?

Thread