Thread
Printable Version

More lost points

Reply 1#1 iklemiracle's post

Hey there, will you send a copy of your Viewing History to lbjedward? He will then be able to resolve it for you. Thanks.

Reply 7#7 will316's post

Hi there, I understand there must be some frustration when the show doesn't work. However, have you read this guide => Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience or this => RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) and lastly especially this one => Points Allocation Per Show - Some Help? If after reading the last one you still believe you have lost points, that's when we suggest you send a copy of your Viewing History to one of our administrators as they are the only ones who can check that for you. We normally suggest Ibjedward but any administrator can help. Just see who is logged in by checking at the bottom of the first page when you login to Friendvista.

Reply 9#9 iklemiracle's post

I haven't seen any of the admin team logged on for a few days. I know it was the Chinese new year on 26th of Jan and that's a pretty major celebration in China. Hopefully we'll see them back here this week.

Thread