Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

Reply #79 caffedup93's post

It depends on a multitude of things, which site you are using to view ie www.tv-video.net, www.vip.tv-video.net, which server you are using your location in relation to the server you are using even the time of day you are using it. Varying some or all of these things can affect the loading of the show you wish to view. The link below may be of some assistnce to you. Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=799&extra=page%3D1
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #80 caffedup93's post

Try clicking on this link, it should tell you all you need to know. http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=826&extra=page%3D1
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

I've noticed all the threads on the gameboard are closed, how often is a new game started?

Reply #83 tiarome73's post

All previous games has been closed because (since this is a more of a TV show forum) we want to provide more games related to TV shows and the forum. As to how often a new "game" starts, I can't give you a definite answer to that. But what I can tell you is we are working on and putting together our very first overall TV trivia contest. So look out for it!

I have a question about the 30 clicks in 24hrs. If you click on one episode on the US server and it has trouble loading so then you click on the same episode on the Europe Server, is that an extra 2 points, or is it covered by the 30 clicks? I have a feeling that its the 2nd option but i just wanted to be sure. Also i'm already excited for the TV trivia contest!

Reply #85 tiarome73's post

It is covered by the 30 clicks limit. So try the other server if one of them is not working for you.

Just wondering, what time in GMT would be the best to watch videos online on tv-video?

Reply #87 sa7's post

I believe I've heard a few mention early morning. I'm not sure myself tho.
   It only takes a minute to change your life... | PAUSE |   

janenjab

Where can I find the forums for each show?? Is there any?? Thank you so much you've a;ready helped me so much today!! Peace, Gypsie

Reply #89 gypsiegirl66's post

On the main forum page http://www.friendvista.com/forum/index.php you will see linked categories such as drama, action adventure, comedy, sci-fi, and animation. When you click one of the categories it will take you to a page that list all the shows we have for that specific category from there you can click a show's name and it will take you to the forum board for that specific show. Here are some quick links: Drama Action Adventure Comedy Sci-Fi Animation We look forward to seeing your participation in the forums !

Reply #90 janenjab's post

Great thanks janenjab!! You've been great!!

Reply #91 gypsiegirl66's post

You're quite welcomed!

how can i edit my profile??

Reply #93 charring's post

click on member's CP link on the top of this site and than on the left click edit profile

Brand new to the site, so hopefully I'm not asking a question for the 100th time (I did look around for FAQs etc). Is there a private server for VIP members? I ask because I've heard good things about the VIP section of the site and am thinking about buying some points, but quite frankly its unusable for me as is - any pages takes at least 5 minutes to load, or times out altogether. I'm sure there are busy and non-busy times for the service but its 6am on a sunday morning, things don't get any quieter than this . So anyway, is there a different server the VIP members can use?

Reply #95 turiel's post

You can check out the server quality as well as video viewing quality on the VIP site http://vip.tv-video.net/ by viewing one of the Free Shows we offer there. By doing this you'll be able to tell in your own opinion if donating will be worthwhile to you. Just use the above link to go to the VIP channel then click on the Free Shows tab select a show then a season and any episode you'd like to view. You can try either or both servers in the US and Europe without being a VIP Member. Welcome to the site and we look forward to seeing you around the forum

Reply #96 janenjab's post

Thanks for your quick reply. However, I think there was a misunderstanding - I don't mean the server that the video files themselves are hosted on, but the 'index' server - i.e. the vip.tv-video.net website itself. As mentioned, its unusable for me, at least at the moment. Even if the video host servers are really fast its no use if I can't get to them

Reply #97 turiel's post

Well now you've over stepped my boundaries as I myself do not have access to the index server. But I am wondering how it is that the VIP site is unusable to you as you say for the moment at least?

Reply #98 janenjab's post

It actually seems to be okay now, still slow, but usable. In the last few hours pages wouldn't load or would take 5 minutes+ to do so. I've bought some points now so I'll give it a go once my VIP card is issued. Again, thanks for your replies.

Reply #99 turiel's post

Ah I'm glad it's working to some degree for you. You can try some free shows now that it's usable until you get your VIP Card. I hope you enjoy it and Happy Viewing!

Thread