21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here)

On the tv-video.net site, I have noticed that not all of the shows as seen on VIP channel are available to view. Is there a menu or list with all the shows?
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply #5 01torres's post

Only admin know when a show will be "bumped" onto the VIP channel. Try sending a pm to them to find out.

Reply #8 01torres's post

My mistake, I had thought you were referring to the show which I see is already on the VIP site. I was not aware that there was a mini series. Once again my apologies.

Reply #16 gymcoach's post

Free shows do not cost any points to view. They will not be deducted if you watch them. Points will only be deducted if they come off the free to view list.

Reply #1 Kat.Winchester's post

To view thre Vip shows such as Supernatural you need a VIP card. Please see the link below http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 26&extra=page%3D1w.

Reply #79 caffedup93's post

It depends on a multitude of things, which site you are using to view ie www.tv-video.net, www.vip.tv-video.net, which server you are using your location in relation to the server you are using even the time of day you are using it. Varying some or all of these things can affect the loading of the show you wish to view. The link below may be of some assistnce to you. Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=799&extra=page%3D1

Reply #80 caffedup93's post

Try clicking on this link, it should tell you all you need to know. http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=826&extra=page%3D1

Reply #115 penny3760's post

If you go to your member cp and click edit profile, you will see at the bottom where you can add an avatar. (thats what the pictures are called). There are some stock ones from the forum which you can use or you can upload your own as I have done.

Reply #134 Hiscoolness's post

No they dont as they dont have an expiry date.

Reply #150 charring's post

Yes you can. Just go to Member CP. You have the option to edit your profile there. Your member CP can be found at the top of any page here on the forum.

Reply #152 bala's post

What makes you think there is any flirting with members or is it a request from yourself.

Reply #156 sleepy's post

Watching shows on the VP channel does give you a much more enhanced viewing experience. It uses RealPlayer and not a flash playrer. The quality is so much better and by and large you get less issues with buffering and loading. You do need to be aware that you may still experience a little trouble which will depend on alot of factors outside the control of the site.

Reply #165 er_my_nee's post

When shows are moved from free VIP, it can take a couple of weeks for them to be loaded onto the tv-video.net site. This is due to the different formats/codes used. I would ask for your continued patience or you can get some forum points which you can convert. That way you can continue to watch on the VIP channel. Check out the links below. Welcome & Introduce Thread Games Forum

Reply #168 TanyaMitchell_0's post

Probably because of traffic, I know its a bit of a bugbear. You could also make sure you dont have any unnecessary applications open at the same time.

Reply 172#172 batesy39's post

It would help to know what function you were performing when this happened to be able to answer the question. If you had just made a donation to the site, it may mean that your payment authentication hasnt gone through as expected. Try clicking the live CS button and explain your query there they maybe able to assist you. Its online now if you'd like to try.

Reply 174#174 batesy39's post

The "Authentication Failed" to the left of the screen seems to be a by product of our migration to a new forum and maybe from our server switch. It has no affect of the viewing of the shows as that space previously showed the most recent posts on the forum here. It has been brought to the attention of Admin and is being looked into. As for top tips, lets see... If you have a problem viewing a show and its not to do with the setings of your computer, always check the online live CS button. Very often if there is a problem with the show itself, they can have it attended to much more quickly than posting about it on the forum. Above all enjoy the shows you watch and post your comments about them on the forum.

Reply 176#176 oberleja's post

In answer to your questions in order:- 1. My suggestion would be to first of all try using the online CS on the VIP site. Let them know you had residual points from a previous donation that you would like to use while your $29, 30 day viewing comes back into effect. If you have your original paypal transaction id that will help them locate the donation details. If that is not successful, send a PM to lbjedward detailing your request. 2. If you send a PM to lbjedward he can arrange for the cancelation of the new login, again just give the details. 3. The 5 credits, 4 points & 4Gs are rewards all newly registered members get on signing up. Things have changed since your original registration. 4. Regarding your avatar, we are a family site and I'll quote from the Rules of the forum,
Quote:
These are public boards, so act like you would if you were in a public place, friendvista.com reserves the right to choose the guidelines of objectionable content, any material that is knowingly false or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, racist, sexist, profane.......
If you could change/amend it as soon as possble, that would be great.

Reply 178#178 Jennyjenjen's post

It will be available to view on the site from January 1st 2008 - Enjoy.

Reply 181#181 mkck15's post

This question has been answered for you in the Member Centre is online thread. (It should be on the site sometime tomorrow)

Reply 189#189 bala's post

It will probably be addressed at some point today if not in the very near future. We ask for your continued patience in this matter.

21 12
Thread