Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Send a pm to Stone with your problem and a copy of viewing history which can be found here About the problems you are having the first thing to bear in mind is that the US server is not working at the moment and therefore there is extra strain on the other server. Also try some of these tips on Realplayer help your viewing experience the links are below. RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes) or if your are using a Mac MAC OS X RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions &Tips)
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 221#221 01torres's post

im sure he can sort it out 4 u
The Mod Police Are Watching You

stargate atlantis season 5

question When are you going to start posting Stargate Atlantis Season 5?

Reply 223#223 boricuador's post

Not until it airs on television. Season 4 just finished a few weeks ago, so season 5 shouldn't be ready until the fall.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Spent points on episodes already viewed

I've been fumbling around with Bones episodes and now I've clicked on episode 14 about 4 times. And I've already seen it. How do I replace these points?

Reply 225#225 donnamps999's post

You can try sending a PM to lbjedward, but when it's your own fault it's not really our responsibility to reimburse you. You should keep track of which episode you want to watch next. Either check your viewing history in the Member's Center (on the VIP site) or jot down which episode you want to watch next. I send myself a PM with the next episode of programs I watch, and just keep updating them as I go along in the series'.

Reply 224#224 waterlilybarb's post

thank you...

Help

I gave my 30 day donation on March 30 and still my account has not been activated. I sent a PM to Stone and lbjedward but have not got answer back. Can someone please help me? I feel like I've wasted my money.

Reply 228#228 ghostie1305's post

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having trouble. When you PM'd stone, did you click the "Save a copy in outbox" button? If so, he won't have gotten it due to a glitch in the System. Send it again, but do not tick that box. You can also send the same information to the Live CS crew. The button for accessing this is on the home page of VIP. When it's lit up in blue, it means they are online. Good luck.

Criminal minds

as an episode of criminal minds been aired this weeK? Thanks :-)

still waiting!!!

im sorry but im still waiting for my points ive heard from admin and sent them details they need twice and nothing...i know there busy but seriously its taken a month!!! can i just have my money back?????? i dont want to be a pain and keep posting but i really dont want to wait any longer...id rather have my money back now thanks

Reply 231#231 Laura14's post

I just checked your profile. Have you been waiting since March 22nd (or there abouts) for activation? No wonder you're frustrated. I'm terribly sorry for the long delay and the inconvenience to you. First off, check your tracking to make sure your PMs were actually sent. If you checked the box "save Copy", they would not have been sent as there is a glitch in the system. If the messages ARE in your tracking and are still in bold, they have not yet been opened by the receiver.

Reply 231#231 Laura14's post

I have sent a PM to our Admin requesting a refund of your donation. I am truly sorry for the delays taken in activating your account and apologise on behalf of the site.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Gossip girl new episode?

When will the new episode that aired in the US last night be uploaded?? You guys are normally very quick...

Reply 234#234 baskew's post

Admin are currently working on it, but as there are a number of shows to be uploaded, it may take a little longer. I'd imagine by the end of today it will be up.

Reply 235#235 shinny's post

THANKS very much!

Reply 234#234 baskew's post

It been updated you can watch it now

Unable to view

hello, soleida here. I'm a new vip member as of this morning actually. I tried viewing an episode of the west wing but my account summary shows 0 points. I donated for 30 days unlimited viewing.... I wonder if someone can look at my account, that would be great. thank you

Reply 238#238 soleida's post

Hi Soleida, welcome. It can actually take up to 48 hrs for your account to be activated. In the mean time, I believe if you contact the Live CS (which is currently not online at the moment) they can give you a temporary card worth 10 points. You'll find them on the home page, illuminated in blue.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +2 Helping a fellow member. 4-23-2008 07:42

thankyou!!!

thanks i got my points!!! so happy! thanks for responding to my post and not keeping me waiting any longer, much appreciated x

Thread