Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 300#300 musicgurll11's post

You will have to become a VIP member as you need points to watch VIP shows. Points can be acquired in a number of ways, by donation or by earning them on the forum throgh playing games/uizzes and making interesting posts. You can also convert the treasure you amass through the posts you make but there is a premium of 10% and you must always have a remaining balance of 20 treasures after conversion. Read the links below and it will explain everything. How to Become a VIP Member Treasure Conversion
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Can you please activate my account? Thanks in advance.

Reply 302#302 mk5val's post

Send a pm to Stone with this information. Username Date of Purchase Serial number (Can be found here) Transaction ID (Can be found in the email that Paypal sent you after after you paid) and I sure this matter will be quickly resolved. Ps Please note that activating your account could take up to 48 hours
The pen is mighter than the sword.

What gives? The banner states that on-line customer service and when you go on -- nada. I am really getting annoyed. The shows freeze, there's no help. So I repeat what gives?

Reply 304#304 gkm819's post

Please post what episode and show (also include which server please) you are having problems with here and I will personally check that episode and then if I determine it is not an episode problem I will tell you some tips and tricks and hopeful solve your problems.

problems on a macbook

hi i'm a vip member, just tried downloading madmen and it says i need a mime plug in...where do i get it? thanks

Here is a link that has helped many of our MAC users. Please take a look. MAC HELP
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

Reply 306#306 cather3's post

You have to download realplayer for mac there is a link in this thread. This thread was made for Mac users so I hope it will help you.

MACs

Does this work on macs? I installed real player 10.5 for mac but it still says missing plug in. I want to be a vip if I can make it work.

Reply 309#309 pilou7's post

HERE'S the link to our thread for Mac users. I'm pretty sure it has the link for the plug in you'll need.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 309#309 pilou7's post

During the installation, the Real setup process puts a file named nppl3260.dll in the temporary install folder (the folder is named ~rnsetup, and exists in your temporary directory). The problem is that this file may or may not be installed during setup, and let's be honest - I didn't really want the player installed anyway. But the temporary folder is created during setup and then removed. The solution? Start the setup process, then check the temporary files while setup is still running. Sure enough, the file in question was there, just waiting for me to grab it. I did, copied it to the plugins folder under my Firefox installation, and what do you know? It came right up. Use about:plugins in your Firefox address bar to check the installation of plugins. The Real plugin popped right up - I didn't even need to restart. I did need to refresh the about:plugins page, however, as I had run it prior to adding the dll to the appropriate folder. Here is the link to file stick in C:\Program Files\Firefox\plugins (I cannot says wither this file is safe so download at your own risk) Hope this helps. [ Last edited by 01torres at 6-27-2008 18:16 ]

thanx u fghtdydsrterhweoiur ertiwhroeato;er edfigaewr rpwaujridfojg redfighjrsipothwr ;oifhe a;oiufghe arofuiheas o uehtdofghserofigheraoigheri0hgtesgesipwrjhsipf aeepf aerpgf hjeaiofhj waiperqa reipo ejfgpiea rugt [prwiu weif uwripfu wpiofu wrif uwrpif uwr9 fuwapifujwpoir fuerogiurdfgiujsoieri3 4awirf jeaip ipe rjgpoawrjf wpirfjd oigjaeroi jreira jawr iu erdigjdfgipejrgpoi ertj eiprajdapg dfoi gjerpigrpgp9er opop grtpogkrtg okprt

Reply 312#312 queenbeej9's post

you are welcome??

Hi I have just donated to become a VIP member, but I am unable to find details of my VIP Card? I cannot remember these details being provided to me at time of donating. My donation has been registered I just need to know how to verify it and start watching programs. Please help!!! Cheers Jamie

Reply 314#314 jamiehodgson78's post

This process can take 24 hours or longer in some cases. Please be patient as sometimes the process is slowed down due to delays from PayPal. Please post again if after 24 hours your account is still not verified. Thank you for your generous donation. Dog

how do i get a VIP membership

Reply 316#316 m.hassan's post

Hi there, please read This Post to find out what you need to do.

Rejected Transaction Buying Points

I cannot seem to make a transaction.? Friends Vista keeps saying : Transaction rejected. Cards are good, info is all correct. Can you help! Thank you Krupuk

Reply 318#318 Krupuk's post

Have you tried any of the other payment offers in the link below http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Buying Points

Hello Anyone?? Friends Vista keeps rejecting my transaction. My cards are good. I have purchased points before, no problem... Anyone from VIPTV who can help with this?? Thank You! Krupuk

Thread