Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply #60 katby's post

Thank you so much for your donation. Please be patient. Due to timezone differences it may take up to 12 hours for your VIP membership to be activated.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

LOST POINTS DUE TO GREY SCREEN

My SN is mstrcntrlx. I am missing 107 points due to having to click on a link twice to get it to work. I'll click, get the gray screen, have to close it, and open again - all with points deductions. When can I expect the glitch corrected and my points returned?

Reply #62 mstrcntrlx's post

If you go to the member center on the VIP page, that will give you your viewing history. Send a PM with a record of that viewing history detailing your loss of points to lbjedward. It will be looked into any any lost points re-imbursed. You can also go to the Welcome & Introduce thread to get your first forum credits which can in turn be converted to VIP points once you reach a minimum of 10. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

hey im new here.. i was looking to watch 24 season 1 online.. jus wanted to chek whether all the links for 24 work properly also where do i make the donations..

Reply #64 gauravgupta1's post

You can watch 24 for fre on our tv-video.net site. The quality is good but you may have some issues with buffering and loading due to the high traffic that site gets. You can also watch it on our vip.tv-video.net site, the quality is excellent and allows for a fullscreen. Here you will require VIP points. You can obtain them by donation using the link and instructions on that site. It can take approximately 12 hours for this process to be completed. You can also obtain forum credits which can be converted to VIP points once you reach 10. Below are some links to help you out. TV-VIDEO.NET VIP.TV-VIDEO.NET WELCOME & INTRODUCE THREAD VIP, MEMBERSHIP, DONATIONS,POINTS & MORE As the co-mod for 24 let me welcome you to our site and look forwards to your posts in out thread.

LOST POINTS DUE TO GREY SCREEN

Ok. I think I followed proper procedure. [ Last edited by mstrcntrlx at 10-22-2007 03:13 ]

hold on

Are you telling me your charging for an illegal service, are you kidding me HAHA, I have to hand it to you you people have some racket going here, and to the who actually pay for this, you know you can get this free on about oh I don't know a thousand different websites and with more then like thirty shows, oh man you people made my night, haha you really have, it makes me wish I registered with a real email I would love some correspondence from you people, be sure you take this posting down real quick or you'll lose all or business, later. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 10-21-2007 23:31 ]
Recent Ratings

Reply #67 Moonman's post

You will notice I edited the obscene language out of the above post. You will also notice that I did not delete this post, as people are welcome to their opinions. Too bad the above opinion isn't an informed one. Though I cannot find the relevant statute, according to US law the technology used by our site is not in violation of any laws. I'll not go on about how one doesn't need to donate to enjoy viewing on the VIP channel. I'm sure others will do that for me.

Reply #67 Moonman's post

We get posts like this about once a week and my question always is, "what is the point of your post?" I won't even debate the legality with you but I suggest you take a look at US Copyright Law Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 111, Subsection a5. Honestly- do you really believe that people who use this site are not aware of the alternatives out there? I know many, including myself, spent a long long time using these other sites and found them lacking. Every person who is here, every person who has made a donation, every person who participates in the forum, does so of their own free will. We don't delete posts that we disagree with. Why don't you come back when you have something new and original to say (preferably in a mature manner and without profanity) and stop wasting our time and our bandwidth.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

just new

Hi, I am just getting started. I watched about half of a show it timed out. Then I tried to reboot it and it came up invalid. So I said I would try another show and it says invalid too although I was charged credits for it...........................what is invalid?

Reply #70 housewatcher's post

The next time this happens while you are watching a show, try the tips in the following threads. Realplayer Troubleshooting Guide and Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience. If none of those suggestions work, you can always use the CS Online help button for assistance. In the mean time, check out the Welcome & Introduce thread. You can get your first forum credits which once you have 10 can be converted to VIP points.

Reply #70 housewatcher's post

If you feel you have lost points, you can send a PM to lbjedward by clicking here and then selecting Send PM. Please let him know how many points you lost and on what- make sure to provide your recent viewing history from the Member’s Center.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting."
E. E. Cummings

a suggestion

i love the viewing history feature, but would it be possible to organize them by tv-series? because after you've watched a lot of them is hard to keep on track while scrolling down over 10 or more pages. Its just a suggestion. Thanks for a great site!
Recent Ratings
  • trulee Points +2 Thanks for the input 10-24-2007 11:47

Weeds 3x11

Have the video and sound been synched?

Reply #73 alexgirl's post

One of the things I started doing before we had a Viewing History was to PM myself which episode/s to watch next of whatever show/s I was currently watching. Each time I watch new episodes, I reply to my own PM's and update the list. Just a suggestion, but I find it works great. Your suggestion is a good one, but I think it goes by what was watched most recently. I don't know how easy it would be to organize everyones viewing history by program.

Scrubs Season 7

Can anyone tell me when i will be able to watch the first episode of scrubs? it has aired tonight!

Reply #76 fred280188's post

Actually it doesn't air until October 25th, which is tomorrow night. That being said, it should be available to watch here on Friday, barring any unforeseen difficulties.

Reply #67 Moonman's post

With all the pollution in the universe....why do feel the need to contribute and cast your negative thoughts upon this board. Like the moderator said, if you want to participate you have that choice. If you want to poison the experience of others...you have failed... Try valarian root or something...breath deep and have positive thoughts. You sound like an unhappy person. That's sad. Hope your life improves and that you find peace. Bsmunro

Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 9-4-2007 14:59 Hello Member’s center is online. From this time on, we are capable to activate VIP shows viewing service for generous donators directly. VIP cards will be used in other purposes. Viewing History ke ...
hello mate! my email address is hassen@tiscali.co.uk,my username is hassen . how can i my card serial number,and card password to activate my card ,please can you email back to tino.hm@talktalk.net many thanks

activate my card

my email address is hassen@tiscali.co.uk,username hassen how can get my card serial number,and card password because i've paid $29 last night and i'm still in limbo can you please email back on tino.hm@talktalk.net

Thread