Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Smallville

Hi i am wondering if you can inform me on when the latest VIP episodes of smallville season 7 will be available for viewing. This is the 3rd week now where the latest episode has not been on the site kind regards

Reply 121#121 mariangela's post

There was a new episode last night, but prior to that the last new episode aired on November 15th. The new episode should be uploaded later today, but it sometimes takes a bit longer to find a good source. Be assured it will be up as soon as possible, and if you've watched the first 8 episodes of season 7 you are up to date to watch the newest episode.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 122#122 waterlilybarb's post

The new episode of smallville will air tonight (not yesterday) so it should be on the site tommorow.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

Reply 123#123 01torres's post

Sorry, it aired last night in Canada. I forgot it airs at a different time in the US.

card password

please tell where i get this please

help Please

Thanks for the Welcome I think I would like some help Please I am curious to know if there is a page explaining points and how you can get them P

Reply 126#126 psy333che's post

I just sent you a pm but incase you do not get here is a link explaining everthing on the site. http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 2947&extra=page%3D1

Reply 126#126 psy333che's post

The main thread you will want to read for information on VIP points is VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More). I hope you take the time to go through the information in torres' post, but if you're pressed for time, see the one in this post first.

thanks u so much

how do u transfer to vip?

Reply 130#130 wakawakanono's post

look 2 posts up and click on waterlilybarb's link in her post....
A Fine Member of the Mod  Squad!

my memebership status shows that i am a VIP, yet the logon states not, can you clarify?

Reply 132#132 osterjp's post

Have you tried using the live CS to see if they can clarify this for you. Usually when you log in that is where it displays your status.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

hi! i'm new to this. Please help me. I just paid through paypal the unlimited viewing for 30 days. Here is my serial no. xxxxxxxx4247. please help me how to activate my VIP membership. thanks

It normally takes up 24 hours for your details to be processed. To check if you account has been activated follow this link and check if the tab "Consumption Type:" has "Monthly Payment" right of it, if so then you account has been activated and you can start watching shows. If 24 hours has already passed and cannot watch any of the VIP shows then send a pm to lbjedward explaining the problem with the same details given above and your Pay Pal transaction ID as well. I hope this problem can be solved quickly.

Where is One Tree Hill Season 5?

Hi, Was wondering. One tree hill season 5 has started yesterday. Will we get it on VIP channels???

Reply 136#136 mkck15's post

According to my info it will air today so we should have the first episode tomorrow afternoon GMT time.

Thanks. Got confused with the dates. Sorry

how can i get access to more series all though the time is up?

Reply 139#139 Gussi's post

If you mean that you have been watching a show that was previously free to watch but now requires VIP points for continued viewing, check out this thread, VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More). You can get your first points by visting here Welcome and Introduction Thread! You can also earn more points by visiting here The Games Forum and playing some of the games & quizzes. Hope this helps.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Thread