33 12
Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply #1 lbjedward's post

I just checked it out, and the Viewing History section is a God-send. Thanks for the new features and the great job done by you all!
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply #10 mac3ds's post

Go over to VIP channel. Make sure you have Firefox and RealPlayer. Read the FAQ's. As a normal member you can watch any of the Free Shows on VIP. For free viewing on regular www.tv-video.net click the link, and pick a show. If you have more questions please post them here: Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here). We will be happy to help you figure it all out.

Reply #26 dognxtdoor's post

I was wondering what she meant too.

Reply #52 heislr's post

Please send a copy of your account status and viewing history, found on the VIP page under Member's Center in a PM to lbjedward. He should be able to assist you with this problem.

Reply #60 katby's post

Thank you so much for your donation. Please be patient. Due to timezone differences it may take up to 12 hours for your VIP membership to be activated.

Reply #67 Moonman's post

You will notice I edited the obscene language out of the above post. You will also notice that I did not delete this post, as people are welcome to their opinions. Too bad the above opinion isn't an informed one. Though I cannot find the relevant statute, according to US law the technology used by our site is not in violation of any laws. I'll not go on about how one doesn't need to donate to enjoy viewing on the VIP channel. I'm sure others will do that for me.

Reply #73 alexgirl's post

One of the things I started doing before we had a Viewing History was to PM myself which episode/s to watch next of whatever show/s I was currently watching. Each time I watch new episodes, I reply to my own PM's and update the list. Just a suggestion, but I find it works great. Your suggestion is a good one, but I think it goes by what was watched most recently. I don't know how easy it would be to organize everyones viewing history by program.

Reply #76 fred280188's post

Actually it doesn't air until October 25th, which is tomorrow night. That being said, it should be available to watch here on Friday, barring any unforeseen difficulties.

Reply #93 deathstalker's post

Feel free to add it to the New Shows Suggestion & Discussion thread. It lets the admins know what people are interested in.

Reply 121#121 mariangela's post

There was a new episode last night, but prior to that the last new episode aired on November 15th. The new episode should be uploaded later today, but it sometimes takes a bit longer to find a good source. Be assured it will be up as soon as possible, and if you've watched the first 8 episodes of season 7 you are up to date to watch the newest episode.

Reply 123#123 01torres's post

Sorry, it aired last night in Canada. I forgot it airs at a different time in the US.

Reply 126#126 psy333che's post

The main thread you will want to read for information on VIP points is VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More). I hope you take the time to go through the information in torres' post, but if you're pressed for time, see the one in this post first.

Reply 156#156 a.cruz2's post

Thank you for your donation. I'm sorry you've had problems. Please send your Paypal transaction ID number in a PM to lbjedward. He will take care of it as soon as possible. I also just noticed that the live CS is open right now. Just click the lit up blue button on the VIP homepage and provide them with the same information. Hopefully, someone will be able to rectify your situation even more quickly.

Reply 160#160 mmby2k's post

Due to it being Chinese New Year the entire technical department is off, and they are the ones who update the accounts. Your account will be upgraded as soon as possible. When the Live CS is available on the VIP site let them know of your wait. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply 174#174 jerry73's post

The best suggestion I can give you is to keep a record of which episode you last watched or which episode to watch next of the programs you watch. I do this by sending a PM to myself saying "next watch" whichever episode I'm up to. While you can try and see if some of those points will be refunded, it's not our responsibility to make sure you aren't watching repeats...unless, of course, an episode has been mislabeled. Send a PM HERE to lbjedward to make your request. Have fun & Happy Viewing!

Reply 190#190 susu21's post

If you're having difficulties with the live CS, try adding www.9.53kf.com to your accepted sites in your firewall settings. It could be that you are only seeing the initial automated message, but unable see any replies due to it being blocked by your firewall. It happened to me on another site, and when I made the adjustments, it worked fine.

Reply 223#223 boricuador's post

Not until it airs on television. Season 4 just finished a few weeks ago, so season 5 shouldn't be ready until the fall.

Reply 225#225 donnamps999's post

You can try sending a PM to lbjedward, but when it's your own fault it's not really our responsibility to reimburse you. You should keep track of which episode you want to watch next. Either check your viewing history in the Member's Center (on the VIP site) or jot down which episode you want to watch next. I send myself a PM with the next episode of programs I watch, and just keep updating them as I go along in the series'.

Reply 231#231 Laura14's post

I just checked your profile. Have you been waiting since March 22nd (or there abouts) for activation? No wonder you're frustrated. I'm terribly sorry for the long delay and the inconvenience to you. First off, check your tracking to make sure your PMs were actually sent. If you checked the box "save Copy", they would not have been sent as there is a glitch in the system. If the messages ARE in your tracking and are still in bold, they have not yet been opened by the receiver.

Reply 240#240 Laura14's post

I'm SO happy for you Laura! I hope you'll enjoy many happy hours of viewing. p.s. Thank you for coming back to post that your issue has been resolved.

33 12
Thread