26 12
Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 141#141 ojstevenson's post

Just send a PM to lbjedward wth a copy of your viewing histoy. This can be found in your member centre top right on any VIP page. He will look into it for you and re-imburse any points.
trulee - Red is better than Blue, We're the CHAMPIONS so it's TRUE!!

Reply 154#154 mmby2k's post

As the live CS is not available at the moment, I suggest you send a PM to lbjedward explaining the problems you are having or perhaps try a different card.

Reply 163#163 auntb13's post

I am sorry you are experiencing trouble renewing your donation for points for which the site is very grateful.. If you send a PM of your details to lbjedward, he can arrange to have them loaded directly onto your account. Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply 231#231 Laura14's post

I have sent a PM to our Admin requesting a refund of your donation. I am truly sorry for the delays taken in activating your account and apologise on behalf of the site.

Reply 291#291 jflo2's post

If you ar a VIP member then you will need VIP points to watch the shows. These can be gained in a number of ways. You can make a donation or you can earn forum points which can be converted into VIP points or forum treasure which again can be converted into VIP points. If you are not a VIP member, you can however watch the free shows without points while they are in that free section.

Reply 300#300 musicgurll11's post

You will have to become a VIP member as you need points to watch VIP shows. Points can be acquired in a number of ways, by donation or by earning them on the forum throgh playing games/uizzes and making interesting posts. You can also convert the treasure you amass through the posts you make but there is a premium of 10% and you must always have a remaining balance of 20 treasures after conversion. Read the links below and it will explain everything. How to Become a VIP Member Treasure Conversion

26 12
Thread