Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

Reply 143#143 ltoledano's post

It's happening to me as well at the moment. It usually happens when a lot of people are accessing the server. Try both the US and EU servers, one might work for you. I'll just give it a bit of time and then try again.
Recent Ratings
  • gabsimom Treasure +2 For being helpful! 1-21-2008 10:53

Reply 147#147 ltoledano's post

It depends on what you want to do. You can do either.
Quote:
VIP memberships have two types: one is VIP points deduction type, i.e. costing one or two VIP points in viewing one episode of VIP shows, the other one is unlimited viewing type, i.e. viewing all VIP shows on VIP Channel without any limits in 30 days.
This is taken from HERE, if you want to read the full piece. You can also earn points from posting on this forum, it's all explained above. [ Last edited by shinny at 1-21-2008 20:07 ]

Reply 167#167 meng_'s post

Glad you like the site Meng !! Go to the newcomers guidance board and introduce yourself. Earn a couple of points for doing so !! Newcomer Guidance Board

Reply 169#169 kuma2's post

That's been suggested a good few times now, so hopefully the powers that be will add it soon. Will you post that suggestion HERE as this is where we keep track of shows that have been requested? Thanks !

Reply 171#171 cvallesf's post

Hi there, welcome to the forum. You will get an e-mail. You then log in and you activate your card in the members centre section on the top right section of the home page. When you are in there, you will see "Activate VIP Card" on the left hand side panel. I've put a direct link to it for you HERE but the above is for future reference so you know how to get there ! [ Last edited by shinny at 2-24-2008 10:37 ]

Reply 176#176 nikkiregan's post

I believe if you click on "message" (which is beside the word "logout") it will go to the Admin. Tell them you want to reset your password.

Reply 228#228 ghostie1305's post

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having trouble. When you PM'd stone, did you click the "Save a copy in outbox" button? If so, he won't have gotten it due to a glitch in the System. Send it again, but do not tick that box. You can also send the same information to the Live CS crew. The button for accessing this is on the home page of VIP. When it's lit up in blue, it means they are online. Good luck.

Reply 234#234 baskew's post

Admin are currently working on it, but as there are a number of shows to be uploaded, it may take a little longer. I'd imagine by the end of today it will be up.

Reply 238#238 soleida's post

Hi Soleida, welcome. It can actually take up to 48 hrs for your account to be activated. In the mean time, I believe if you contact the Live CS (which is currently not online at the moment) they can give you a temporary card worth 10 points. You'll find them on the home page, illuminated in blue.
Recent Ratings
  • 01torres Points +2 Helping a fellow member. 4-23-2008 07:42

Reply 240#240 Laura14's post

Laura, that's great. Happy viewing !!

Reply 246#246 dora47au's post

Hi there, just follow this link.....Make A Donation You can also earn forum points, which can be converted into VIP points by participating in forum discussion, quizzes, games etcs. Have fun!

Reply 252#252 sofy08's post

Follow this link.....Make a Donation
Recent Ratings
  • waterlilybarb Points +2 Great link! Thanks for directing a newb 4-30-2008 12:41

Reply 261#261 katrinazito's post

Hi there, sorry to hear you are having issues. You need to read this post as it covers all of the possible things that might be wrong with your set up Help Guide If you believe you have lost points then send a copy of your viewing history Link to Viewing History to this person LBJedward

Reply 293#293 merrycamilo's post

Hi there, first off thank you for your donation. Secondly, when did you make the donation? It can take a minimum of 24hrs for you to be verified (our admin staff are based in China) and a maximum of 48hrs. If you haven't been verified with 24hrs, please send a PM to Zhang2000 with your transaction details. Thanks.

Reply 316#316 m.hassan's post

Hi there, please read This Post to find out what you need to do.

Thread