Thread
Printable Version

List of Cancelled or Ended Series

Reply 40#40 meljones_83's post

No, it's not up to date yet. I'll take care of that shortly.

Reply 39#39 allenfrisch's post

EXACTLY! I hate that. They just leave us hanging time & time again. They should have a "Wrapping it all up" episode or something.

Stargate Atlantis...SciFi has done it again. I'm finished with the SciFi channel.

Reply 43#43 Essayons89's post

At least we will get some movies like we did with SG-1
The pen is mighter than the sword.

the tudors

wasn't the tudors canceled in their second season?

Reply 45#45 carlapklein's post

No it is back in April for a 3rd season

more to add

not sure if these were mentioned yet, but pushing daisies cancelled dirty, sexy, money - cancelled not sure how many seasons of episodes each lasted, but was sad to see them go. and now to add ER to the list after 15 seasons they finally ended it. amazing.

ugh

my bad. re-posted this somewhere else. [ Last edited by yorkies02 at 4-3-2009 23:54 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by allenfrisch at 8-7-2008 11:42 Possibly my biggest pet-peeve in television is when a network produces a program with some intruiging plot, and then for one reason or another abruptly cancels that program without providing an adequa ...
AMEN!! I was so very upset when they canceled The 4400. A show that only came on in the summer. They ended it each season with a cliff hanger that kept you waiting for its return, so when I heard about it being canceled and no ending was to be aired, I was very disappointed. I mean they never said why all those people were taken, whey they came back, it's so frustrating when this happens. Another show to add to that list of ended/canceled shows is Kyle XY. I think it too was canceled and without so much as a wrap up story. They just aired the final shows that were left and that was it, we were left to sit and ponder yet another ending, without so much as a goodbye.

Reply 49#49 yorkies02's post

i was same with life
The Mod Police Are Watching You

yes, I hate it when they do that. I used to watch Crossing Jordan and well, it's cancelled a few years ago and the last epi was a cliffhanger. Now I don't know what would have happened. It's too bad cause I liked the show

it is huge list. Naurto is my favorite show. I am very disappointed with the end of Naurto...

Do you know the status of third watch did it end or get cancelled.

Reply 53#53 minnieholly's post

It ended.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Update

Past Lives has been canceled Eastwick has been canceled Hank has been canceled Easy Money has been canceled Eleventh Hour has ended Felicity has Ended Harper's Island has ended La Femme Nikita has ended My Own Worst Enemy has ended Popular has ended ReGenesis has ended Sophie has ended Mutant X has ended Whistler has ended Wildfire has ended Without a Trace has ended The Listener has been canceled The Philanthropist has been canceled Cupid has been canceled Monk has ended Roommates has been canceled Swingtown has ended The Unusuals has been canceled Worst Week has been canceled Defying Gravity has ended Dollhouse has ended Kyle XY has Knight Rider has been canceled The Unit has ended [ Last edited by bala at 3-4-2010 15:59 ] [ Last edited by bala at 3-4-2010 19:00 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +15 Tks for listing these cancelled shows 12-4-2010 14:50

Defying Gravity

wasn't this canceled in stead of ended?

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

Well ok you could say that

I'm a bit curious. Should Supernatural be on the list as an ended series or will it actually have a 6th season? There are some rumours out there, but Eric Kripke have said several times he would stick to his original 5-years plan, although the two main charactors in the serie have signed for a 6th season. Anyone actually got some relyable information on this? ;)

Quote:
Originally posted by Seerr at 5-14-2010 11:53 I'm a bit curious. Should Supernatural be on the list as an ended series or will it actually have a 6th season? There are some rumours out there, but Eric Kripke have said several times he would stic ...
Coming back for a new season in a few weeks, Supernatural, that is. Also, Mutant X was canceled, not ended as it had a major cliffhanger. Dollhouse was canceled too, but they actually did closure for it since they knew. I think Roswell would be canceled, they just wrapped it up some, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't its natural ending. Also, add Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles which was on FOX and was canceled.

It's been a while since i have updated this topic Miami Medical- cancelled Outlaw-cancelled Sons of Tucson-cancelled Romantically challenged-cancelled Happy Town - cancelled The Wedding Bells- cancelled Cashmere Mafia- cancelled Three Moons Over Milford- cancelled Notes from the Underbelly- cancelled Raines- cancelled Tell Me You Love Me- cancelled Persons Unknown- Ended The Pillars of the Earth- ended Gravity-cancelled The Gates -cancelled [ Last edited by bala at 10-17-2010 06:26 ]
Recent Ratings
  • shinny Points +10 Tks for listing these cancelled shows 12-6-2010 04:49

Thread