Board logo

Subject: Member's Center is online [Print This Page]

Author: lbjedward    Time: 9-4-2007 06:59     Subject: Member's Center is online

Hello Member’s center is online. From this time on, we are capable to activate VIP shows viewing service for generous donators directly. VIP cards will be used in other purposes. Viewing History keeps your viewing records in recent 30 days, and you can use it as a reminder. Thanks to donation confirmation system, donators can enjoy their favorite TV shows within 12h after they make a donation. Now please log on to VIP channel and enter member’s center for more information.
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2007 07:08

yes thank you for this-it certain makes it easy to keep track.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 9-4-2007 07:10     Subject: brilliant

thanks so much, it's exactly what we were looking for
Author: 01torres    Time: 9-4-2007 07:47

I am loving the member center and 30 days for $29 looks a very good bargain if you want to go on watching spree.
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-4-2007 09:15     Subject: Reply #1 lbjedward's post

Great feature
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-4-2007 09:28

Absolutely outstanding addition to the site!! Mega kudos!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-4-2007 13:50     Subject: Reply #1 lbjedward's post

I just checked it out, and the Viewing History section is a God-send. Thanks for the new features and the great job done by you all!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 9-4-2007 15:00

I love love love the viewing history! No more worrying about which episode I last watched. Thanks! Keep up the great job, guys.
Author: camarin7    Time: 9-4-2007 17:44

Thanks for the viewing history addition... it's great
Author: mac3ds    Time: 9-5-2007 10:40     Subject: help, have joined, and dont know how to watch

can someone help????? thanks in advance
Author: magic4u    Time: 9-5-2007 10:43     Subject: Reply #10 mac3ds's post

hi most things are explained in help files click this link to the vip site http://vip.tv-video.net/index/index.html
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-5-2007 10:50     Subject: Reply #10 mac3ds's post

Go over to VIP channel. Make sure you have Firefox and RealPlayer. Read the FAQ's. As a normal member you can watch any of the Free Shows on VIP. For free viewing on regular www.tv-video.net click the link, and pick a show. If you have more questions please post them here: Q&A: Questions & Answers (Ask Here). We will be happy to help you figure it all out.
Author: klara719    Time: 9-5-2007 12:26     Subject: what i have to do?

how and when i can become a vip member??i really want to watch some tv shows again and again....
Author: trulee    Time: 9-5-2007 12:40     Subject: Reply #13 klara719's post

Try clicking the following link. You can also earn forum credits by making interesting or useful posts or by taking part in the quizzes and games around the forum. They can be converted to VIP points allowing you to watch your favourite shows again and again.... VIP Membership & More 24 GREAT ESCAPE
Author: aze_kool    Time: 9-7-2007 12:30     Subject: i have got problem

Hi , When I have tried to open some videoI got the following error- please help.  Showmov info: MySQL Query Error Time: 2007-9-7 8:26pm Script: /index/play.php SQL: INSERT INTO cqstars_vip.jdzcnnet_looklog(urlid,username,logintime,userip,action) VALUES('5815','3b186b6d10f957b8','1189196774','85.180.209.16','Demand') Error: Duplicate entry '954013' for key 1 Errno.: 1062
Author: magic4u    Time: 9-7-2007 12:45     Subject: Reply #15 aze_kool's post

vip is down at the mo sorry dont know how long it will be like this
Author: divadeb    Time: 9-7-2007 13:32     Subject: Reply #15 aze_kool's post

hey i just got the same error message. can someone tell us what's going on please?
Author: hugo.loureiro    Time: 9-7-2007 15:53

It gave me the same error and it tooked me vip points, i 've click 6 times at the same episode link and 12 point's vanished. Please correct that. Thky
Author: niyosoul    Time: 9-7-2007 23:00     Subject: Want my points back!!!

Yeah want my points back too... lost some points on this SQL error
Author: ms.smith    Time: 9-7-2007 23:42     Subject: Reply #19 niyosoul's post

Don't worry. Right now, they're busy trying to get the vids to run again. Once that's done, there will be a call for people to report how many points they've lost and they will be reimbursed. That's how it worked in the past, anyway. Right now your points wouldn't do you any good, so let's just sit and wait until all's fixed. Don't worry - be happy. Find a quiz and participate!
Author: mchughkr    Time: 9-8-2007 05:12     Subject: Reply #20 ms.smith's post

I lost many, many points as well in the process of checking to see if the site was up and running. Kind of annoying.
Author: kaymurphy3    Time: 9-9-2007 08:42     Subject: Reply #1 lbjedward's post

Help name is showing up on list that is unable to receive email.....can you turn on my VIP status from here....kaymurphy3
Author: commando    Time: 9-10-2007 10:26     Subject: Reply #22 kaymurphy3's post

it may be that your email company sends it to junk mail, try there
Author: angelaallen    Time: 9-10-2007 16:36

I JUST PUT MY MONEY IN THIS COMPUTER AND I STILL CANT WATCH VIP CAN YOU ALL PLEASE UPDATE MY ACCOUNT.
Author: Ace245    Time: 9-12-2007 17:30

Thanks so much for adding the Viewing History. It's such a time (and point) saver
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 9-12-2007 18:09

Quote:
Originally posted by angelaallen at 9-11-2007 12:36 AM I JUST PUT MY MONEY IN THIS COMPUTER AND I STILL CANT WATCH VIP CAN YOU ALL PLEASE UPDATE MY ACCOUNT.
Hmmmm did you stick it in through the CD-ROM?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-12-2007 18:18     Subject: Reply #26 dognxtdoor's post

I was wondering what she meant too.
Author: aza    Time: 9-13-2007 23:37     Subject: No images

Hello, I was watching one episode of Friends, but when I upload a new one I only get the audio with no images, I`ve refresh the page but nothing happen. Thank you
Author: morsal    Time: 9-16-2007 06:47     Subject: sd

heya
Author: laleh    Time: 9-18-2007 15:00

how can i become a vip member??nd does it have any requirements??????
Author: trulee    Time: 9-18-2007 15:08     Subject: Reply #30 laleh's post

Read this. It will tell you all you need to know. You can also try taking part in the quizzes and games around the forum. VIP Membership & More
Author: merk6686    Time: 9-19-2007 11:11     Subject: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Any chance you guys will be getting this show?
Author: trulee    Time: 9-19-2007 13:49     Subject: Reply #32 merk6686's post

Try making your suggestion here. You never know. New Shows Suggestions
Author: MELFRITSCH115    Time: 9-19-2007 15:30

i AM A VIP MEMBER AND EVERYTIME I GO TO PLAY A SHOW IT SHUTS THE ENTIRE BROWSWER DOWN?
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-20-2007 00:35

Sorry to hear you are having problems MELFRITSCH115. We have a thread to report such errors here: Error Report Thread I can not say that I have seen or experienced your error, however please try some of the solutions in this thread: RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) Most specifically, ensure you are using Firefox and RealPlayer version 10.5. If none of these solutions work for you, please post in the Error Thread and hopefully we can get you working again.
Author: heartemiss    Time: 9-23-2007 16:55

Everytime I click on a link to a show it takes me to blank page where a funky error message pops up in chinese/japanese/somekind of asian characters. . .does this mean something is wrong with the site, or with my computer?
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-23-2007 23:46     Subject: Reply #36 heartemiss's post

The problem has now been resolved. Please try viewing again.
Author: Anunley    Time: 9-25-2007 01:00

I want to register for the vip.
Author: DNW2    Time: 9-25-2007 03:19     Subject: How to I unsubscribe??

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-25-2007 06:34     Subject: Reply #38 Anunley's post

To find out more about VIP membership please visit VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More)
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-25-2007 06:34     Subject: Reply #39's post

Looks like that has been taken care of
Author: aylia    Time: 9-26-2007 14:48

okay so i really don't know how to work any of this and i really only got this because i love one tree hill and i miss quite a few episodes .......can someone tell me how i am supposed to get the vip thigs so i can actually watch it.....
Author: aylia    Time: 9-26-2007 14:53

omgosh thanks who ever you are!!!! really thank you
Author: trulee    Time: 9-26-2007 15:04     Subject: Reply #42 aylia's post

So you wanna watch One Tree Hill but you gotta be a VIP member to do so. Check out the link below. It'll give you the info you need to become a VIP member. You can also take part in the games and quizzes we have, make interesting or helpful posts. They can also earn some points which you can convert to VIP points. VIP Membership Points & More You want your first points - click here
Author: charring    Time: 10-3-2007 23:39

help me plz, i lost 2 points when i try to watch boston legal, unfortunately it froze b4 it began to show and when i try to open again insufficient funds help meee!!!
Author: trulee    Time: 10-4-2007 05:31     Subject: Reply #45 charring's post

I have replied to you in your follow up post here
Author: drylher12    Time: 10-12-2007 03:46

I just love this site-- I live in Japan, and the English TV selection is garbage. I llove coming to your site and enjoy the great shows that are available.
Author: trulee    Time: 10-12-2007 04:46     Subject: Reply #47 drylher12's post

Glad to have you aboard. If you make a post here, Welcome & Introduce, you can get your first forum points. Also if you read this link VIP Membership, Points & More, it will tell you all you need to know about our little forum.
Author: gwendvm    Time: 10-13-2007 15:47     Subject: VIP points activation

Can you activate my points so I can start watching, please? Donation #20071013221133. Thanks.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-13-2007 15:53     Subject: Reply #49 gwendvm's post

You should send a PM to our admin, lbjedward, regarding your donation.
Author: gwendvm    Time: 10-13-2007 16:05     Subject: Reply #50 funny-girl101's post

Thank you!
Author: heislr    Time: 10-14-2007 13:04     Subject: You have eaten all my points because the server was down!!!!

I had 100 points. I got to see 4 and 1/2 shows and you ate all my points because the server kept losing connection. Please refund!!! Rebecca
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-14-2007 13:21     Subject: Reply #52 heislr's post

Please send a copy of your account status and viewing history, found on the VIP page under Member's Center in a PM to lbjedward. He should be able to assist you with this problem.
Author: heislr    Time: 10-14-2007 18:03     Subject: Refund points deducted

Server is down, yet you deduct points. Mistakenly deducted points should be returned promptly!!!! Where is customer service?
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 10-14-2007 18:12     Subject: Reply #54 heislr's post

Rebecca I have already PM'd you on this issue. Due to differences in Timezones your going to have to be more patient. As I stated in my PM I have forwarded your info onto the admin. Your issue WILL be resolved. I ask that you please wait until they sign on. We do not have 24x7 Admin support at this time, that is why we have us moderators to try to help resolve these issues. I ask you to please be patient. Thank you.
Author: drece    Time: 10-15-2007 15:07     Subject: Reply #1 lbjedward's post

I thought this was a free site $29 for 30 days is a rip off try tv-links.co.uk, alloftv.net, alluc.org, peekvid.com, quicksilverscreen.com, or fanpop.com for free online tv. most of these site have a very wide selection of free tv shows and movies to download and stream some shows/movies don't work but at least its not $30 a month for the worst selection ever don't pay this it is a rip off.
Author: trulee    Time: 10-15-2007 15:52     Subject: Reply #56 drece's post

If those sites mean so much to you, you are welcome to continue your patronage there. Here at FriendVista, you have a choice as to whether you pay to view or do what a vast amount of our members do and view for free. Our tv-video.net site is completely free and you can also watch shows on our VIP channel also for free. There will be other posts after me trying to persuade you how great this site is if you were to participate in the forums and they'd be right. I for one dont want to try and persuade you to appreciate what so many others before you have. You are entitled to your opinion, just dont be surprised if not many here agree with you.
Author: silver1978    Time: 10-15-2007 16:32     Subject: Reply #56 drece's post

If you don't feel that $29 is worthwhile for this site, then don't donate. Simple. Easy. I always wonder why people feel the need to post things like this. You register for the forum just to post that it's no good and you won't use the service? Have you even tried the service? What's the point of your post? And yes, we are a free site. tv-video.net is perfectly and absolutely free. You don't even have to register. Even the VIP site doesn't require a single cent to watch. There are free shows and point shows on the VIP site. Many of our members earn points easily on the forum and never make a donation. [ Last edited by silver1978 at 10-16-2007 00:34 ]
Author: oli1988    Time: 10-17-2007 04:51     Subject: points

yeah thats a goof idea, hope it works
Author: katby    Time: 10-20-2007 13:42

Hello, I just read this: "After your donation, you can apply for activating your VIP membership service immediately via Live Customer Support if Live CS button is lightened. Be sure providing serial number of your donation (you can find it in donation history of member's center) and Username used on VIP Channel to CS. " Would it be possible to acitvate me now? My serial number is this I think: Item number Item Name: 100 Points - VIP Member Item Number: 20071020212336 Thanks!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-20-2007 15:12     Subject: Reply #60 katby's post

Thank you so much for your donation. Please be patient. Due to timezone differences it may take up to 12 hours for your VIP membership to be activated.
Author: mstrcntrlx    Time: 10-21-2007 08:56     Subject: LOST POINTS DUE TO GREY SCREEN

My SN is mstrcntrlx. I am missing 107 points due to having to click on a link twice to get it to work. I'll click, get the gray screen, have to close it, and open again - all with points deductions. When can I expect the glitch corrected and my points returned?
Author: trulee    Time: 10-21-2007 09:06     Subject: Reply #62 mstrcntrlx's post

If you go to the member center on the VIP page, that will give you your viewing history. Send a PM with a record of that viewing history detailing your loss of points to lbjedward. It will be looked into any any lost points re-imbursed. You can also go to the Welcome & Introduce thread to get your first forum credits which can in turn be converted to VIP points once you reach a minimum of 10. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Author: gauravgupta1    Time: 10-21-2007 09:38     Subject: 24

hey im new here.. i was looking to watch 24 season 1 online.. jus wanted to chek whether all the links for 24 work properly also where do i make the donations..
Author: trulee    Time: 10-21-2007 09:55     Subject: Reply #64 gauravgupta1's post

You can watch 24 for fre on our tv-video.net site. The quality is good but you may have some issues with buffering and loading due to the high traffic that site gets. You can also watch it on our vip.tv-video.net site, the quality is excellent and allows for a fullscreen. Here you will require VIP points. You can obtain them by donation using the link and instructions on that site. It can take approximately 12 hours for this process to be completed. You can also obtain forum credits which can be converted to VIP points once you reach 10. Below are some links to help you out. TV-VIDEO.NET VIP.TV-VIDEO.NET WELCOME & INTRODUCE THREAD VIP, MEMBERSHIP, DONATIONS,POINTS & MORE As the co-mod for 24 let me welcome you to our site and look forwards to your posts in out thread.
Author: mstrcntrlx    Time: 10-21-2007 19:08     Subject: LOST POINTS DUE TO GREY SCREEN

Ok. I think I followed proper procedure. [ Last edited by mstrcntrlx at 10-22-2007 03:13 ]
Author: Moonman    Time: 10-21-2007 19:15     Subject: hold on

Are you telling me your charging for an illegal service, are you kidding me HAHA, I have to hand it to you you people have some racket going here, and to the who actually pay for this, you know you can get this free on about oh I don't know a thousand different websites and with more then like thirty shows, oh man you people made my night, haha you really have, it makes me wish I registered with a real email I would love some correspondence from you people, be sure you take this posting down real quick or you'll lose all or business, later. [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 10-21-2007 23:31 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-21-2007 19:45     Subject: Reply #67 Moonman's post

You will notice I edited the obscene language out of the above post. You will also notice that I did not delete this post, as people are welcome to their opinions. Too bad the above opinion isn't an informed one. Though I cannot find the relevant statute, according to US law the technology used by our site is not in violation of any laws. I'll not go on about how one doesn't need to donate to enjoy viewing on the VIP channel. I'm sure others will do that for me.
Author: silver1978    Time: 10-21-2007 20:13     Subject: Reply #67 Moonman's post

We get posts like this about once a week and my question always is, "what is the point of your post?" I won't even debate the legality with you but I suggest you take a look at US Copyright Law Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 111, Subsection a5. Honestly- do you really believe that people who use this site are not aware of the alternatives out there? I know many, including myself, spent a long long time using these other sites and found them lacking. Every person who is here, every person who has made a donation, every person who participates in the forum, does so of their own free will. We don't delete posts that we disagree with. Why don't you come back when you have something new and original to say (preferably in a mature manner and without profanity) and stop wasting our time and our bandwidth.
Author: housewatcher    Time: 10-24-2007 04:35     Subject: just new

Hi, I am just getting started. I watched about half of a show it timed out. Then I tried to reboot it and it came up invalid. So I said I would try another show and it says invalid too although I was charged credits for it...........................what is invalid?
Author: trulee    Time: 10-24-2007 07:24     Subject: Reply #70 housewatcher's post

The next time this happens while you are watching a show, try the tips in the following threads. Realplayer Troubleshooting Guide and Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience. If none of those suggestions work, you can always use the CS Online help button for assistance. In the mean time, check out the Welcome & Introduce thread. You can get your first forum credits which once you have 10 can be converted to VIP points.
Author: silver1978    Time: 10-24-2007 10:22     Subject: Reply #70 housewatcher's post

If you feel you have lost points, you can send a PM to lbjedward by clicking here and then selecting Send PM. Please let him know how many points you lost and on what- make sure to provide your recent viewing history from the Member’s Center.
Author: alexgirl    Time: 10-24-2007 11:46     Subject: a suggestion

i love the viewing history feature, but would it be possible to organize them by tv-series? because after you've watched a lot of them is hard to keep on track while scrolling down over 10 or more pages. Its just a suggestion. Thanks for a great site!
Author: mstrcntrlx    Time: 10-24-2007 13:06     Subject: Weeds 3x11

Have the video and sound been synched?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-24-2007 13:15     Subject: Reply #73 alexgirl's post

One of the things I started doing before we had a Viewing History was to PM myself which episode/s to watch next of whatever show/s I was currently watching. Each time I watch new episodes, I reply to my own PM's and update the list. Just a suggestion, but I find it works great. Your suggestion is a good one, but I think it goes by what was watched most recently. I don't know how easy it would be to organize everyones viewing history by program.
Author: fred280188    Time: 10-24-2007 15:44     Subject: Scrubs Season 7

Can anyone tell me when i will be able to watch the first episode of scrubs? it has aired tonight!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-24-2007 16:05     Subject: Reply #76 fred280188's post

Actually it doesn't air until October 25th, which is tomorrow night. That being said, it should be available to watch here on Friday, barring any unforeseen difficulties.
Author: bsmunro    Time: 10-24-2007 17:01     Subject: Reply #67 Moonman's post

With all the pollution in the universe....why do feel the need to contribute and cast your negative thoughts upon this board. Like the moderator said, if you want to participate you have that choice. If you want to poison the experience of others...you have failed... Try valarian root or something...breath deep and have positive thoughts. You sound like an unhappy person. That's sad. Hope your life improves and that you find peace. Bsmunro
Author: hassen    Time: 10-26-2007 03:42

Quote:
Originally posted by lbjedward at 9-4-2007 14:59 Hello Member’s center is online. From this time on, we are capable to activate VIP shows viewing service for generous donators directly. VIP cards will be used in other purposes. Viewing History ke ...
hello mate! my email address is hassen@tiscali.co.uk,my username is hassen . how can i my card serial number,and card password to activate my card ,please can you email back to tino.hm@talktalk.net many thanks
Author: hassen    Time: 10-26-2007 03:45     Subject: activate my card

my email address is hassen@tiscali.co.uk,username hassen how can get my card serial number,and card password because i've paid $29 last night and i'm still in limbo can you please email back on tino.hm@talktalk.net
Author: mal4eva    Time: 10-27-2007 12:12

i wana watch the o.c!!! but im not a frikken vip member... how do u become a fast vip member?? :S
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-27-2007 12:34     Subject: Reply #81 mal4eva's post

So glad you asked, 1st way is make a donation 2nd way is to participate in the forum and earn your points for free. click the link below for more details. VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) To get started earning points go here Welcome and Introduction Thread! And go here for maximum point earnage Gateroom to Offworld Activity
Author: fred280188    Time: 10-28-2007 10:44     Subject: how can i change my password

how can i change my password?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-28-2007 13:52     Subject: Reply #83 fred280188's post

Go to members CP and then click edit profile.
Author: fred280188    Time: 10-29-2007 18:04     Subject: hi again

where is memers CP? what do i click
Author: meljones_83    Time: 10-29-2007 19:07

On the top blue bar of the page, on the right (just under the nip-tuck banner at the moment) it says your username, logout, P.M, etc. Further along is the members CP. When you click on this, your control panel opens up, on the left is an option to edit profile. Click on this and you can change your password and lots of other stuff too! Hope this helps
Author: aznpryde3    Time: 10-31-2007 11:19     Subject: hello

how do u increase the level of your membership
Author: meljones_83    Time: 10-31-2007 11:35

Do you mean you want to go from a normal member to a VIP member? You need to get VIP points by making a donation on the VIP site or by participating in the forums and then having forum points converted. Here are a couple of threads that should help you: This one tells you about becoming a VIP member in much more detail than I have http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... =826&extra=page%3D1 And you can introduce yourself here to get your first forum points http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 2428&extra=page%3D1 Hope this helps, sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick! [ Last edited by meljones_83 at 10-31-2007 19:36 ]
Author: trulee    Time: 10-31-2007 12:34     Subject: Reply #87 aznpryde3's post

If the information given in post #88 was not what you were looking for perhaps the information in post #2 in the following link is more of what you mean ie how do you move up the ranks from being a newbie etc... Status Explanation
Author: levi2483    Time: 11-4-2007 00:42     Subject: heroes

im trying to watsch heroes season 2 episode 6 but the window does not open wath can i do and how can i require pionts for the vip memebership i dont know anyone from friendvista help
Author: trulee    Time: 11-4-2007 06:33     Subject: Reply #90 levi2483's post

If you want to watch Heroes on our VIP channel, you will need VIP points. There are a couple of ways to get them. The first is to make a donation. This should make you a VIP member after approximately 12 hours. The other is to get forum credits which can be converted into VIP points once you have at least 10. Below are a couple of links you maky find useful. If you post on the welcome thread you can get your first points. Welcome & Introduce Thread VIP Membership, Points & More
Author: nickangelo    Time: 11-6-2007 07:05     Subject: hi

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :$ :$ :$ :P :P hi
Author: deathstalker    Time: 11-6-2007 19:13     Subject: life is wild

was wondering if you will be getting Life is Wild for the CW? looks like a good show
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-6-2007 19:28     Subject: Reply #93 deathstalker's post

Feel free to add it to the New Shows Suggestion & Discussion thread. It lets the admins know what people are interested in.
Author: ethie    Time: 11-8-2007 10:59     Subject: Can I get my points back??

I clicked on 2 TV shows, both resulting to some error message. I've lost 4 points now. Can I please get it back??
Author: trulee    Time: 11-8-2007 11:06     Subject: Reply #95 ethie's post

Send a PM to lbjedward with a record of your viewing history and brief explanation. He can look into re-imbursement for you.
Author: heidsns    Time: 11-10-2007 11:40     Subject: I purchased 100 points but it hasn't been reflected!

Hi, On november 9th, I purchased 100 VIP points for $10.00 with PAYPAL in the tv-video.net system and it hasn't reflected, still, yet it has been taken out of my bank account through paypal. Here is the relevant info: Donation amount: $10.00 Transaction ID: Paypal Stars 402-93 Username used on VIP Channel: heidsns Please advise as soon as possible? Thank you Heidi
Author: elaine    Time: 11-12-2007 19:22     Subject: problems with activating vip card

everytime i put my card serial number and the card password it says invalid password or number...i dont know what could be wrong.... ok can someone please explain me which numbers i have to put in..are those of my banks card or they are special numbers that the site gives to you...or what?? im so sorry...i want to sstart watchin all the vip shows....
Author: gabsimom    Time: 11-12-2007 19:42     Subject: Reply #98 elaine's post

If the #'s on the email sent to you are not working please send a PM to Lbjedward or Xin with your information including transaction ID. The #'s should clearly read: Vip card: ***** Password: ***** [ Last edited by gabsimom at 11-13-2007 03:43 ]
Author: waster81    Time: 11-14-2007 08:42

Hi just tried watching an episode of the shield got through ten minutes then stopped, how can i get back the credit

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://www.friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0