Thread
Printable Version

Member's Center is online

I am loving the member center and 30 days for $29 looks a very good bargain if you want to go on watching spree.
The pen is mighter than the sword.

All in time. Good things come to those who wait. As soon as we can find a reliable source for the episode concerned then they will be uploaded to the site.

By the way there up now! Go take a look.

Reply 122#122 waterlilybarb's post

The new episode of smallville will air tonight (not yesterday) so it should be on the site tommorow.

Reply 126#126 psy333che's post

I just sent you a pm but incase you do not get here is a link explaining everthing on the site. http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 2947&extra=page%3D1

It normally takes up 24 hours for your details to be processed. To check if you account has been activated follow this link and check if the tab "Consumption Type:" has "Monthly Payment" right of it, if so then you account has been activated and you can start watching shows. If 24 hours has already passed and cannot watch any of the VIP shows then send a pm to lbjedward explaining the problem with the same details given above and your Pay Pal transaction ID as well. I hope this problem can be solved quickly.

Reply 136#136 mkck15's post

According to my info it will air today so we should have the first episode tomorrow afternoon GMT time.

Reply 196#196 bbhidy's post

Bbhidy copy and paste that and send pm it to lbjedward with an explanation of what has happened. Here is a suggestion for you, next time you are watching free shows don't login in before-hand as this will save you both points and time.

Send a pm to Stone with your problem and a copy of viewing history which can be found here About the problems you are having the first thing to bear in mind is that the US server is not working at the moment and therefore there is extra strain on the other server. Also try some of these tips on Realplayer help your viewing experience the links are below. RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions & Tips) Suggestions That May Help Your Viewing Experience VIP Help!!~ Real Player & Other Problems?? (Easy Tips & Fixes) or if your are using a Mac MAC OS X RealPlayer Troubleshooting Guide (Solutions &Tips)

Reply 295#295 bvanschuppen's post

Grey's Anatomy 4x16 and 4x17 were shown as a pair, so just click episode 4x17 and it will carry on from where 4x16 stopped.

Reply 302#302 mk5val's post

Send a pm to Stone with this information. Username Date of Purchase Serial number (Can be found here) Transaction ID (Can be found in the email that Paypal sent you after after you paid) and I sure this matter will be quickly resolved. Ps Please note that activating your account could take up to 48 hours

Reply 304#304 gkm819's post

Please post what episode and show (also include which server please) you are having problems with here and I will personally check that episode and then if I determine it is not an episode problem I will tell you some tips and tricks and hopeful solve your problems.

Reply 306#306 cather3's post

You have to download realplayer for mac there is a link in this thread. This thread was made for Mac users so I hope it will help you.

Reply 309#309 pilou7's post

During the installation, the Real setup process puts a file named nppl3260.dll in the temporary install folder (the folder is named ~rnsetup, and exists in your temporary directory). The problem is that this file may or may not be installed during setup, and let's be honest - I didn't really want the player installed anyway. But the temporary folder is created during setup and then removed. The solution? Start the setup process, then check the temporary files while setup is still running. Sure enough, the file in question was there, just waiting for me to grab it. I did, copied it to the plugins folder under my Firefox installation, and what do you know? It came right up. Use about:plugins in your Firefox address bar to check the installation of plugins. The Real plugin popped right up - I didn't even need to restart. I did need to refresh the about:plugins page, however, as I had run it prior to adding the dll to the appropriate folder. Here is the link to file stick in C:\Program Files\Firefox\plugins (I cannot says wither this file is safe so download at your own risk) Hope this helps. [ Last edited by 01torres at 6-27-2008 18:16 ]

Thread